Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mens Olympic Hockey Go Team Canada Kick America's ASS!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
    Team Canada, most gold medals in Hockey at the Winter Olympics, leaving the 2010 games with the most gold too.
    its my belief that it should be this way for any hosting country

Comment

• I don't give a rats ass, the better team did not win. Anything can happen in overtime so just because Canada pulled it off, does not instantly equal the best team. USA throughout the whole tourney was the most dominant team and both times against Canada they showed more heart, grit, and wanted it more, it hurts. Canada won but they should feel more relieved than anything. Canada may have had more talent, but they didn't play as a team better.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        and we have better everything else

we win
        ive been so sick and tired of your bull**** THROUGHOUT this thread...for u its CLEARLY BEYOND hockey...you have nothing but hate hate hate...i feel so sorry for you...considering how much of an ******* youve been through all of this its DAMN CLEAR that youre pissed about this...

we win my ass buddy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
          I don't give a rats ass, the better team did not win. Anything can happen in overtime so just because Canada pulled it off, does not instantly equal the best team. USA throughout the whole tourney was the most dominant team and both times against Canada they showed more heart, grit, and wanted it more, it hurts. Canada won but they should feel more relieved than anything. Canada may have had more talent, but they didn't play as a team better.
          Canada IS THE BETTER TEAM WE PROVED IT!!!!!!!!

sore loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Worst winter olympics ever btw

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              its my belief that it should be this way for any hosting country

Most Gold for any host nation in the Winter games too, with 14, next closest is America with 10

Comment

• Originally posted by corpse elf View Post
                Canada IS THE BETTER TEAM WE PROVED IT!!!!!!!!

sore loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I disagree. What I seen was a team loaded with talent that snuck away with an overtime win. Overtime is a toss up and anyone can win it that. USA was a better team but the best team doesn't win every time. If Canada had actually put a proper team together they would of cruised to the gold, never lost, never went to OT with the swiss or americans, and probably would of won every game by 2-3 goals. USA fielded the best team in this tourney.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                  I disagree. What I seen was a team loaded with talent that snuck away with an overtime win. Overtime is a toss up and anyone can win it that. USA was a better team but the best team doesn't win every time. If Canada had actually put a proper team together they would of cruised to the gold, never lost, never went to OT with the swiss or americans, and probably would of won every game by 2-3 goals. USA fielded the best team in this tourney.
                  Don't be bitter check. Half-Canadian made it OT for USA anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
                    Most Gold for any host nation in the Winter games too, with 14, next closest is America with 10
                    I'm sure Canada's bull**** own the podium campaign had nothing to do with that. 112 million dollars poured into training Canadian Athletes.

Not even close to that amount of funding for any other country.

Also you're implying that Canada wasn't messing around with other countries training schedules

Comment

• Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
                      Don't be bitter check. Half-Canadian made it OT for USA anyways.
                      I am bitter as hell. I would of rather seen the US get blown out than get it to OT and lose it like that. When you play so well it hurts twice as bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X