No announcement yet.

I got banned because I exposed *******s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Internet View Post
    This proves my theory that BoxingScene is being controlled by *******s.
    Your thread is GAY.

So how exactly did you "expose" anyone? My guess is you probably insulted an entire race or something, that's why you were banned, or maybe you were banned because you're a moron who deserves a ban for the mere fact that you exist, and the mods realized this and happened to have nothing better to do that day.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I hate Mayweather for sucking Ellerbe's dick behind the scenes when he spars. That is why he never allows anyone to see him sparring on video because Ellerbe's juice has some kind of gazzelle type elixir.

Comment

Your probably part of a club that is bigger than you think. I know of two guys who went through the same thing.
        "Never try and reason with a dense musclebound ignorant man or men or you might get beat up". Just thank God that you are eductated and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by The Internet View Post
          This proves my theory that BoxingScene is being controlled by *******s.
          Tell that to BPP himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg View Post
            Your probably part of a club that is bigger than you think. I know of two guys who went through the same thing.
            "Never try and reason with a dense musclebound ignorant man or men or you might get beat up". Just thank God that you are eductated and move on.
            Let's see....there's you, that internet troll, and two of your e-friends. That is your club alright. Four of you. And nobody's fooled by that quote you copied...you are implying that you have a mob already, bully. That last sentence, amazing.

"Great" minds think alike, indeed. More like a MOB mentality.

Comment

Working...
            X