• Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTFO with this bull**** ts

dnt bring it to the lounge asshoe

no one cares if u got banned

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      Honestly, NSB has gone to **** because of people like you and the "*******s" you talk about.

Everything there is just back and forth nonsense about things none of you know for sure. It's just one fan base against the other and there is very little if any serious, intelligent talk about the situation between Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Both sides of you guys look like idiots..............
      Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
      You should have stayed banned. This *****-******* rubbish is out of control. Talk boxing maturely or just get out.
      The funny thing is, most of these people arguing back and forth, have never stepped in a ring in their entire lives. Yet they know everything about boxing or what Mayweather and Pacquaio are thinking at all times.

NSB is terrible now because it's the same **** over and over....
      Excellent posts.

However, the NSB was ruined long before Mayweather-Pac. Now its just gotten worse.

Comment

hey man i feel ya.

i swear the guys that run this site ****ing hate mayweather.

Comment

what i like is how floyd fans are basically out numbered like 5-1 to the pacfans and yet its floyd fans "who are annoying" in this site lmao...even though "gayweather this and that and floyd hate threads are whats pretty much running this site..lol..floyd fans will always get this treatment as long as floyd is undefeated..

Comment

Originally posted by corpse elf View Post
            what i like is how floyd fans are basically out numbered like 5-1 to the pacfans and yet its floyd fans "who are annoying" in this site lmao...even though "gayweather this and that and floyd hate threads are whats pretty much running this site..lol..floyd fans will always get this treatment as long as floyd is undefeated..
            Bull****, it's REAL boxing fans that hate both sides. There are literally a hand full of guys on here I have ever had a decent discussion about boxing with.

For the most part, BOTH sides act like idiots. It was like the Mexico vs Puertorico, Margarito vs Cotto talk that was terrible...

Of course this is like 100X worse though.

Comment

Bull****, it's REAL boxing fans that hate both sides. There are literally a hand full of guys on here I have ever had a decent discussion about boxing with.
              For the most part, BOTH sides act like idiots. It was like the Mexico vs Puertorico, Margarito vs Cotto talk that was terrible...

Of course this is like 100X worse though.
              the bold is pretty much the response i was expecting...

but yea it is WAY worse

Comment

Originally posted by corpse elf View Post

shut it Lebron fan...you're part of the circus with your recycled bull****

Comment

If i want decent boxing discussion i'll go in one of my social groups
                  Biggin up the NWO,The Get your facts straight crew and The Maf

Ive many more but those are the ones i hit up if i wanna chat boxing..

Comment

Originally posted by The Internet View Post
                    I am The Internet
                    i lol'd
                    :sterge:

Comment

Originally posted by The Internet View Post
                      This proves my theory that BoxingScene is being controlled by *******s.
                      Wrong! this means you are a moron! 777

Comment

Working...
                      X