No announcement yet.

The ipad looks ****ing bad ass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    Which one of your hands do you jerk off with, Mr. Six shooter?
    I switch when one gets tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
      I bet it's not free though.

Stanza is a free app that reads fb2 format and many others.

http://www.lexcycle.com/

http://www.lexcycle.com/supported-formats

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
        I switch when one gets tired.
        Nice. Too bad you don't have six dicks too, so you could switch them when each one gets raw form six hands of jerking.

Also, if you had six dicks to go along with your six hands, you would have 64 different jerk off combinations.:jerk::wank:

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
          Whatever Apple would of brought out, people will complain that it's not good enough.

Apple don't make what people want now; if Apple made what people want now, in a year or two people would want something different.
          and it's idiots like you that think they're cool buying these pieces of ****! People enjoy being trapped and sucked into apple and their weak attempts of monopoly. You know what else is a joke. this doesn't even have multi-tasking! What a load of ****! It's nothing more than a fuken bigger Ipod that does a little more here and there. let me guess the Ipad 2 will have "upgrade" to multi-tasking just like the iphone updated to MMS. and the idiots think they are actually getting and updated device The screen and it's ratios are the fuken same as an ipod. This is a fuken pathetic device. Anyone who buys this **** is a fuken idiot! YOu can get so much more from a netbook at half the cost....oh but wait the ******s wanna look cool touching at a big ass ipod!

Comment

Originally posted by Castenada Jr. View Post
            and it's idiots like you that think they're cool buying these pieces of ****! People enjoy being trapped and sucked into apple and their weak attempts of monopoly. You know what else is a joke. this doesn't even have multi-tasking! What a load of ****! It's nothing more than a fuken bigger Ipod that does a little more here and there. let me guess the Ipad 2 will have "upgrade" to multi-tasking just like the iphone updated to MMS. and the idiots think they are actually getting and updated device The screen and it's ratios are the fuken same as an ipod. This is a fuken pathetic device. Anyone who buys this **** is a fuken idiot! YOu can get so much more from a netbook at half the cost....oh but wait the ******s wanna look cool touching at a big ass ipod!
            you would be a great kindergarten teacher

Comment

Originally posted by Castenada Jr. View Post

Fuck netbooks.......it's all about the iPad.

Comment

Its just gonna be overpriced.

Its not new technology thus not that innovative. There are already touch screen computers out there.

I dont see it doing that well.

In this economy, people are not going to go blow 1500 on a touchscreen computer, since many homes already have a PC. Its just not practical.

The iphone was the **** because it was a PHONE! Small, compact, and accessable.

It does look cool as **** though.

Comment

Originally posted by riz!...oh? View Post
                  you would be a great kindergarten teacher
                  ......... he would

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
                    Its just gonna be overpriced.

Its not new technology thus not that innovative. There are already touch screen computers out there.

I dont see it doing that well.

In this economy, people are not going to go blow 1500 on a touchscreen computer, since many homes already have a PC. Its just not practical.

The iphone was the **** because it was a PHONE! Small, compact, and accessable.

It does look cool as **** though.

You need to get your facts straight about the price and do some research.

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="265" id="viddler">

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
                      You need to get your facts straight about the price and do some research.

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="265" id="viddler">

Please enlighten me.

I really dont care enough to look up **** for this thing.

Its just a big ipod...a novelty.

I mean if you got the money buy it but i wont be...i have a ipod touch it will do all the same im sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X