Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which shemale star do you wank over as an adult?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
    I may attempt watching some tranny **** tonite. Just to see if i can handle it.

Logically, its gay to watch straight male on female ****, as it always features at least one guy.
    Tranny **** eliminates the man, but keeps the ****. Lesbians using starp-ons look silly.

God is a ****ing genius!
    Tranny **** does not eliminate the man, it just adds **** to his chest. Tranny **** is one step before gay ****.

Comment

Originally posted by RiΖΟ View Post
      Everyone thought she was a real woman...then came the **** pics!! She has an ugly dick and no **** though.
      OMG, who is that chick with the bottle? Thats the best one Ive seen on Boxing Scene yet

Comment

I've only watched Ava Devine do it with a shemale star, other than that, I dont get turned on by any shemale ****star...

Comment

http://baileyjay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Leona Andrev! Look her/IT up...

Comment

Originally posted by *!#@PBRick@#!* View Post
              Leona Andrev! Look her/IT up...

Comment

RuPaul... Is she/him/it still alive... Thats the original tranny!

Comment

Originally posted by *!#@PBRick@#!* View Post
                  RuPaul... Is she/him/it still alive... Thats the original tranny!
                  I think RuPaul was just a drag queen.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  They have vids with trannys banging a chick.....would that do anything for you?
                  I saw those, and tranny with tranny. Difficult to find a half attractive one, and the trannys had an unmistakable manishness about them.

Made me appreciate real women. Even ugly ones.

Trannys cant disguise their manish feet, asses, and general unfeminine manner.

Comment

This **** is gay... Point blank, a man with a ***** is a women a women with a dick is a ****ing man... No subsitutes,, If you like a dick in your butt your gay, if you like sticking your dick in a butt your gay... A women casnt be duplicated, from the smell of her body to the scent of her ***** to the life she breeds.. Women are gods and a real man can and will relize that... i lOVE ***** ALOT OF YOU DONT

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
                      I think RuPaul was just a drag queen.

I saw those, and tranny with tranny. Difficult to find a half attractive one, and the trannys had an unmistakable manishness about them.

Made me appreciate real women. Even ugly ones.

Trannys cant disguise their manish feet, asses, and general unfeminine manner.
                      I've got a nack for picking out the best shemales. Sadly I've just had a wank and see no point finding pics/vids for your pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                      X