Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which shemale star do you wank over as an adult?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS: Oasis you are the ****. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      PS: Oasis you are the ****. Lol
      Cheers, babes.

Comment

Oasis, you seem to know your stuff but judging from your pics on the 1st page, IDK if you really do. The girl that you say is #1 doesnt look all that good. Atleast some of them look like actual women. She clearly looks like a shemale. The one in the other interview looks more like a girl

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          Oasis, you seem to know your stuff but judging from your pics on the 1st page, IDK if you really do. The girl that you say is #1 doesnt look all that good. Atleast some of them look like actual women. She clearly looks like a shemale. The one in the other interview looks more like a girl
          Like any artist she has good and bad performances. To me, at her best, she is very aesthetically pleasing. Enough to give me major wood like no other.

It's all objective anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            What's not gay about watching shemale ****? That's gay as ****.

It's lite-***gotry for those men who are scared to fully commit to their gay ways.
            I really just made this as a joke but it doesn't really seem gay at all to me. I don't wanna watch 2 guys in a **** vid but the tranny stuff is a nice variation to wank to every now and again. Like I said in the OP, it falls into a whole other category. If it didn't then another category for it would not exist and it would just be lumped into the whole gay section at the **** shops.

Comment

I may attempt watching some tranny **** tonite. Just to see if i can handle it.

Logically, its gay to watch straight male on female ****, as it always features at least one guy.
              Tranny **** eliminates the man, but keeps the ****. Lesbians using starp-ons look silly.

God is a ****ing genius!

Comment

IMO, this is weird ****. I can't handle it at all. I could barely handle the pictures. I thought I was being punk'd for a minute.

Comment

Well, i tried watching sum tranny ****. But everyscene had a guy in it either sucking the trannies ****, or being ****ed up the ass. And thats just weird gay ****.

Plus the trannies looked like ugly women.

Comment

Originally posted by Witch_King View Post
                    line trap , if u don't wanna hit this then ur gay

Everyone thought she was a real woman...then came the **** pics!! She has an ugly dick and no **** though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
                      Well, i tried watching sum tranny ****. But everyscene had a guy in it either sucking the trannies ****, or being ****ed up the ass. And thats just weird gay ****.

Plus the trannies looked like ugly women.
                      They have vids with trannys banging a chick.....would that do anything for you?

Comment

Working...
                      X