No announcement yet.

Sven Ottke>Chuck Norris

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sven Ottke>Chuck Norris

I'll bet that if Sven Ottke was a moderator on BoxingScene.com, there would be no need for hijackers to do the dirty work.

Sven Ottke would clean this **** up.

:mangler:

Chuck Norris is one dumb son of a ***** too. That guy couldn't run jack ****.

Comment

Happy New Year man.

Comment

Comment

Paul Williams.

Comment

First of all, why would the best boxer of the last 15 years moderate a boxing chat room. Sven is busy having his fists being made into casts of iron, being tended to by the fairest lasses and basking in the glory of his followers.

Ripper, what shall we do for '10? I say we stuff victoria beckham with bacon grease until she looks like a woman and then defile her entire being.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              First of all, why would the best boxer of the last 15 years moderate a boxing chat room. Sven is busy having his fists being made into casts of iron, being tended to by the fairest lasses and basking in the glory of his followers.
              Hello, this is exactly why we need Sven. Think of all the amazing things, even magical, things he was able to do in the ring. Now imagine him applying all that devastating skill to being a mod.

It would make me believe in Jesus again.

Ripper, what shall we do for '10? I say we stuff victoria beckham with bacon grease until she looks like a woman and then defile her entire being.
              I don't like this idea one bit liquor. You were probably drunk and full of wishful enthusiasm when you typed it out though, so I'll let it slide.

Next time however, I will call for your banning in an all too public thread.

Comment

As far as moderating BS.....me and the posse >>>>>>Sven>>>>>>Norris.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  As far as moderating BS.....me and the posse >>>>>>Sven>>>>>>Norris.
                  Your claims of neutrality have been greatly exaggerated. I caught a wiff of your post on pooches in public and it was putridly pompous.

Comment

I hereby declare the N.W.O a fraudulent institution of internet bias and call for their banning!

:*******:

Comment

Working...
                    X