No announcement yet.

Sven Ottke>Chuck Norris

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
    Your claims of neutrality have been greatly exaggerated. I caught a wiff of your post on pooches in public and it was putridly pompous.

Its all about boxing.....and yeah I guess it was a little biased, I am sorry I have shamed my self Still I think my hijack attempts outweigh that and I do what I can to moderate the spam on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Its all about boxing.....and yeah I guess it was a little biased, I am sorry I have shamed my self Still I think my hijack attempts outweigh that and I do what I can to moderate the spam on here.
      I call for your banning nevertheless.

Comment

I call for your banning nevertheless.

It might happen because I intend to post alot of pics of BLTs, Tuna melts, and the pazman for some time until we can get a handle on this......

Comment

Chuck Norris can eat a piss sandwich. Fuck that Bush loving coward.

Comment

It might happen because I intend to post alot of pics of BLTs, Tuna melts, and the pazman for some time until we can get a handle on this......
            What does it take to join your motley crue?
            Originally posted by .Carl. View Post
            Chuck Norris can eat a piss sandwich. Fuck that Bush loving coward.
            Agree mate. He gets nothing from me.

:mangler:

Comment

What does it take to join your motley crue?

You just have to be objective about boxing and a non-nutthugger......you can even be part of a mafia as long as your known to be a poster who calls them fairly.....nothing wrong with being a fan of a particular fighter, I even have my favz.

Comment

You just have to be objective about boxing and a non-nutthugger......you can even be part of a mafia as long as your known to be a poster who calls them fairly.....nothing wrong with being a fan of a particular fighter, I even have my favz.
                I'd rather nuthug JMM and Margarito.

Comment

I'd rather nuthug JMM and Margarito.

Its hard not to like JMM, and its hard not to want to watch the punch eating windmill known as Margarito.

Comment

The group is legit. Jacky needs in.

Comment

Hello, this is exactly why we need Sven. Think of all the amazing things, even magical, things he was able to do in the ring. Now imagine him applying all that devastating skill to being a mod.

It would make me believe in Jesus again.

I don't like this idea one bit liquor. You were probably drunk and full of wishful enthusiasm when you typed it out though, so I'll let it slide.

Next time however, I will call for your banning in an all too public thread.

well I don't see you coming up with a better one.

Can you imagine how well behaved everyone would be if they were facing the wrath of ottke?

Comment

Working...
                      X