Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morgan Freeman is a Hack!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTH, this guy is a legend, great acter, and a voice that can make any film great. Hes been in some classics e.g. se7en, shawshank redemption and many more

Comment

I thought his was the best performance in Gone Baby Gone.

His performances are sometimes a bit similar, but it's harder to not be the wise older gentleman at his age.

At this point in time I think he's better than any other actor of his age group.

Comment

He's a great actor. Unforgiven, Se7en, Sureshank Redemption, Driving Miss Daisy, Batman Begins/TDK, Million Dollar Baby. Hell he even put in an great performance as an Islamic sword swinging Moor in Robin Hood. With that resume I don't see how any intelligent person can view him as a 'hack'.
        Last edited by Mushroom; 01-02-2010, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Shawshank is the greatest movie ever made

Comment

One of the great scenes of 80's Cinema.

Comment

a buddy of mine swears that he smoked weed with Morgan Freeman on top of a house of a neutral friend.

My buddy and Morgan's family were old old friends.

Comment

wow threadstarter got destroyed in this thread..i like it when someone catches morgan freeman in a bad spot so to speak and then SLOWLY morgan puts his hand down...and he gives u that look of SHOCK....he's done it in a few films...the guys awesome...he was great in Outbreak too!! and yes coincidentally he does have a good narrator voice..which means more money from him!! march of the penguins ofcourse...plus he's won an Oscar...freeman's the ****en man..

Comment

Originally posted by corpse elf View Post
                  wow threadstarter got destroyed in this thread..i like it when someone catches morgan freeman in a bad spot so to speak and then SLOWLY morgan puts his hand down...and he gives u that look of SHOCK....he's done it in a few films...the guys awesome...he was great in Outbreak too!! and yes coincidentally he does have a good narrator voice..which means more money from him!! march of the penguins ofcourse...plus he's won an Oscar...freeman's the ****en man..
                  I am still standing

Comment

Originally posted by corpse elf View Post
                    Yea I agree TS punked himself. I mean you can make a case for many good actors doing a lot of bad role like Gene Hackman, John Lithgow, Michale Cane, Leam Neeson etc.....

Freeman is very good but he has done a ton of stuff but hey, gotta pay the bills I guess.

This thread should have been directed at Samuel Jackson, talk about an over hyped actor. He does the same guy every time and has made a career doing that same guy.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X