Collapse
No announcement yet.

kurt cobain vs 2pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of shocked by the hate Cobain is getting in this thread. Nirvana was a great band. And I'm not just talking about their popular songs.

And yes Alice in Chains was also a great band. RIP Layne Staley who had a remarkable voice. It was like another instrument in that band.

A waste of three talented artists dying too young.
    Last edited by Libido Sanchez; 12-16-2009, 02:05 PM. Reason: grammar and shit

Comment

Tupac easily. Rock is garbage.

Comment

whos the better song writer?

"lil wayne is the modern 2pac" justin bieber

Comment

Tough choice, but I go with Cobain overall. I am a musician/guitarist so that's more of my cup of tea, even though 2Pac is my favorite rapper of all time.

The hardest competition would be between lyrics. I might have to give the slight edge to Pac.

Both were very emotional and deep with their lyrics and I could relate to Cobain more, but he was often very figurative and incoherent and Pac was straight to the point and consistent.

Cobain was more personal and Pac was more universal.

Comment

Both are great in their own respect.

Comment

Lmao Pac. .

I'll go ahead and stick with a Black Man's lyrics that apply more to my life as opposed to a late whiny grunge musician that had nothing in common with me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

To clear that up.

I have more in common with the street bred Black Shakur than I do the hippie Seattle born and bred grunge musician known as Kurt Cobain.

Being White. Nothing to do with being a perceived "******" It's just lol he wasn't like we are. Nothing compared.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Lmao Pac. .

I'll go ahead and stick with a Black Man's lyrics that apply more to my life as opposed to a late whiny grunge musician that had nothing in common with me.
                  yes knives, you have a lot in common with pac

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    Lmao Pac. .

me too. i love pac.

but i honestly relate to elvis more.

i picture myself eating a whole chicken, then die on the toilet while taking a dump.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                      yes knives, you have a lot in common with pac
                      Compared to the late Cobain...........I'm Al Capone.

Literally.

Comment

Working...
                      X