Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Jesus was proven to be black, would Christianity still have 2 billion followers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~*
    nah I know it
    You know about as much as the typical uneducated, gullible, and just plain naive bimbo would. :boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      No, his followers would still believe that he was white because essentially people believe what they want to about him. For example Hitler believed that Jesus wasn't a jew.
      Not only Hitler, here in the U.S there's millions of people that still believe Jesus was white with blue eyes.

It's funny to me because the most racist people claim Jesus and don't even realize he's a Jew...lol.

It's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Bilal View Post
        Hypothetical speaking If Jesus was proven to be black; would Christianity still have 2 billion followers?

That would depend on how you define black. What makes a person black, white, tan ect? Can't wait to hear this...

Comment

lol racist!!!!!!

Comment

He's been spotted with Madonna recently. And his last name means 'light'
            in English...

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              He's been spotted with Madonna recently. And his last name means 'light'
              in English...

LMAO, are u ****in kiddin me?

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~*
                no you knew people with fairly good vision can look at that pic and say they don't look white, but you saying they look white makes you look very ignorant.
                The problem here is the definition of white. I consider myself white but a lot of people wouldn't. I'm not from a typical Anglo-Saxon gene pool but I'm still considered white because I am of Mediterranean decent, Lebanon is a Mediterranean country in the middle east.

Science says Middle Easterns and Europeans are from the same gene pool. Theres three races; Mongoloid, Caucasoid, Negroid. Europeans and Middle Easterners are Caucasoids, Asians and Native Americans are Mongoloid, South of the Sahara are Negroids. Theres a lot of mix in the Americas, particulary areas like Mexico / Domican Republic / Cuba / and Puerto Rico. The natives were Mongoloid but they had a lot of Caucasoid come into their gene pool, along with a little Negroid, much less in Mexico.

Comment

Places like Albania, bulgaria, greece, macedonia, and others in the region look very different. I bet most people here would say they are Middle Eastern.

Comment

Here's the deal....

If you can turn water into wine, you will ALWAYS get a gang of people to follow you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                      The problem here is the definition of white. I consider myself white but a lot of people wouldn't. I'm not from a typical Anglo-Saxon gene pool but I'm still considered white because I am of Mediterranean decent, Lebanon is a Mediterranean country in the middle east.

Science says Middle Easterns and Europeans are from the same gene pool. Theres three races; Mongoloid, Caucasoid, Negroid. Europeans and Middle Easterners are Caucasoids, Asians and Native Americans are Mongoloid, South of the Sahara are Negroids. Theres a lot of mix in the Americas, particulary areas like Mexico / Domican Republic / Cuba / and Puerto Rico. The natives were Mongoloid but they had a lot of Caucasoid come into their gene pool, along with a little Negroid, much less in Mexico.
                      Ah someone who is intelligent and educated. Refreshing.

Comment

Working...
                      X