Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Jesus was proven to be black, would Christianity still have 2 billion followers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~*
    you're a tard you're the one getting all upset about it lol
    Ah, so now you are telling me how I feel.

I can play this game too.

You feel... Itchy

Comment

Well I doubt he was black since he was a native of the middle eastern area, but I'm pretty sure he was the typical guy from that area at that time, probably like 5''5-7 130-40 odd pounds, dark hair and eyes, olive complexion

Comment

rofl...why change it?
        Why not? I basically said the same thing except this latest change fit better after thinking for more than 1 second about it.

You're a dumb bimbo, and your daughters will be too.

Comment

you just said I was getting defensive.. so I guess you already was trying to tell me what I was feeling

calm down ..it's not a big deal
          I think its you who need to calm down, considering you are looking out for my comments and replying instantly.

Desperate much?

Comment

no you knew people with fairly good vision can look at that pic and say they don't look white, but you saying they look white makes you look very ignorant.
            Considering I lived in Europe for 4 years and have been to every single western European country and a handful of eastern European countries, I would say I know far, far more than you.

Just a thought.

Comment

Thought id just pop into the lounge to see whats going on.....wish i hadnt now.

Same old ****.

The obvious answer to the thread is NO.

Comment

uhm I'm replying to a person I thought I was in a conversation with, do you not know how conversations work? let me explain one person talks then the other one talks...it's really not so hard
                I don't converse with people that are incredibly ignorant and just plain stupid. I mock them and get under their skin. Like I am going to converse with a liberal ****.
                Please......

Comment

oh excuse me, everyone just forget about the thread and your opinions on whether Jesus was black white or tan, cause this guy has been there for FOUR years and to every SINGLE western european country oh..and don't forget a HANDFUL of eastern European countries.. he's already solved it for us..

end thread...

what a douche you are..
                  Oh I didn't mention that I travel to France and Italy almost every summer because I have relatives there, and regularly going skiing in the alps. I have also been to Moscow.

And regardless, the fact is, is that I know Europe much, much more than you.

Comment

by replying you're conversing with me... it seems as if I'm getting under your skin...
                    I am sure you would like to think that

Comment

*claps* good for you...
                      Damn right its good for me. I have more real world experience than you. Just face it. You don't know ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X