No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
    robert horry drops that with bill russell and prime big ben draped all over him. thats robert horry.
    pretty much. horry from 28 feet with dennis rodman in his face has a 75% chance of success.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
      pretty much. horry from 28 feet with dennis rodman in his face has a 75% chance of success.
      as long as there is .7 on the clock... the less time, the odds for making the shot for robert horry increase exponentially.

Comment

• jack what was fixed?

anybody else think this years draft class is absolute garbage outside of griffin?

Comment

jack what was fixed?

anybody else think this years draft class is absolute garbage outside of griffin?
          I agree with you that the draft is weak, but I think Lawson and Harden will become solid players.

That boy Derozen will become something good too.

As for the username, I'll tell you about it in my next post.

Comment

jack what was fixed?

if mike beasley came out this year, he is taken ahead of griffin. i dont like anybody in this draft class. i was sold on james harden but he has calbert cheaney written all over him. demar derozen isnt a lottery pick... niether is steph curry. both are late 1st or 2nd round players in previous drafts.

Comment

• demar derozan = dermarr johnson.

harden pretty much disappeared in the tournament. he's not very big, or skilled. i think he's alando tucker 2.0. tyreke evans could be good, but he just seems like an athlete with a rough game.

i wouldn't pick rubio if my life depended on it.

Comment

• this year's draft looks like it will suck.

84/96/03 draft = G.O.A.T.

Comment

• lol "TurKobe" .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Yeah this draft isn' that good. Griffin was a beast in college, but his jumper wasn't that great. In the NBA guys are too big, long and athletic and at his size I think he's just an average player unless he can really extend his game.

Comment

• Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                      Yeah this draft isn' that good. Griffin was a beast in college, but his jumper wasn't that great. In the NBA guys are too big, long and athletic and at his size I think he's just an average player unless he can really extend his game.
                      I have that feeling.

He looks like a Man among boys out there with his physicality.....but yeah. I don't see any sign of him having the necessary offensive touch to put him ahead of others in the draft. Quite simply put he's overrated.

All he does is dunk it....I've never seen him do anything else.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X