Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm shocked the Cavs didnt get sweapt.. I was sure the Magic would do away with them in 4 after game one... The way dawight played in Cleavland I just knew it..They just needed to be calm. Well Thank GOD for Buzzer beaters.. now there will be a game 5.

Comment

• i dont really see how anybody would think Orlando would sweep em after game 1. Orlando won by one point. game 2 Cleveland won by 1. game 3 Orlando won by 10 and then last night in game 4 won by two. the series could of easily been Cleveland 3-1. these are close games and i see it continuing unless Cleveland has a give up attitude like some teams do show after being down so bad. i doubt that though.

Comment

• Last time I checked 24% people on ESPN poll still think Cleveland will win in 7.

Comment

• it seems with most of those polls on ESPN when put out on a couple certain teams people will mostly pick who they want to win than who they think. i would expect plenty of people out of Ohio would vote Cleveland. some of the others are probably just LBJ jock riders. i dont think Cleveland will win this series now. at this point Orlando just seems to be too much or just enough to edge out Cleveland. i think they'll take game 5 but not 6.

Comment

• Bron was totally right in the presser yesterday. He's done all he can do as a player and his leadership speaks for itself on the court.

That when asked about losing.

That's the truth lol that guy gives it all he can without team help.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Lebron did his absolute best to get his team where they at, unfortunately WITHOUT the team's contribution there is NO nba finals.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, Cleveland has a good team, but not an experienced team like some of the Magic players have.

Comment

• Bron has been great but he has the ball in his hands way too much. In the first half yesterday everyone was playing well. Then all of a sudden the ball stopped moving and LBJ had the ball on every play. And as a result he's putting up monster numbers, but it's not helping the cause. You can't win like that. Hopefully Bron stays patient and does a better job of letting his team take on some of the load.

I've never been a big fan of guys who have the ball every possesion. Same as Kobe pre-Gasol, Wade this year, and Bron pre-this year.

Throw in Chris Paul as well. When you have the ball the whole time your team falls into letting you do everything for them and that's not a good team game.

That's why I'm pissed with the Lake Show at the moment. Sure Kobe is playing great but no one else is doing anything and it's pathetic.

And Cleveland is way too predictable for a good defense like Orlando. Bron had 7 turnovers in the 4th and OT combined.

Comment

• Kobe is not 1 dimensional though, he gets his team involved.

Comment

• kobe woulda hit that shot

Comment

Working...
                      X