No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
    pistons do this every year it seems, they get a comfortable lead, only to piss it away. i hope chicago destroys them and if you think about it, the bulls should have the 3-2 series lead....game 3 was theres.
    they shouldn't have ****. maybe if they win game 3 then they lose game 4. maybe if they win game 3 they win 4 too but lose 5....

i should kick you in the shins for making such a blasphemous statement.

Comment

• Has Sheed guerenteed a victory yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        Has Sheed guerenteed a victory yet?
        a sheed guarantee means nothing. sheed has to guaranSHEED a victory in order for it to happen. that's why we lost that cavs game where he lazily just guaranteed victory. he guaransheed's victory and it's a wrap.

Comment

• Spurs won on Suns with just 3 points without Amare and Diaw and behind all those favorable calls.

The NBA are being ran by a bunch of ***gots who suspend clean players like Amare and upholds ***gots like Bowen and cheap-shot Horry. This suspension will just send the message that dirty players have the last say in the NBA and that this league is nothing but a bunch of ogre thugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joartcc3 View Post
            Spurs won on Suns with just 3 points without Amare and Diaw and behind all those favorable calls.

The NBA are being ran by a bunch of ***gots who suspend clean players like Amare and upholds ***gots like Bowen and cheap-shot Horry. This suspension will just send the message that dirty players have the last say in the NBA and that this league is nothing but a bunch of ogre thugs.
            you realize horry got two games, right? and rules are rules, david stern had no choice to inforce them, he along with the owners created these rules to prevent incidents like the knicks/nuggets game.....if you cant understand that, i dont know what else to say.

Comment

• Its just a stupid rule. When you see one of your boys in a fight you react. You cant help but to react to something like that. You have two players getting suspended for running off the bench in reaction to their player getting checked, and you have Bowen kneeing people in the groin and playing the next game.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                Its just a stupid rule. When you see one of your boys in a fight you react. You cant help but to react to something like that. You have two players getting suspended for running off the bench in reaction to their player getting checked, and you have Bowen kneeing people in the groin and playing the next game.
                what bowen did was a perfectly legal basketall move, steve nash is just a moron who plays really bad defense.... i mean look at the clash of heads between nash and parker, what the **** was steve doing?

Comment

• mr big shot goes 14-14 from the line and the bulls are finally ****ing done. there were a couple of ****ing awful calls that went against sheed and dyess respectively, but we still closed the show. tayshauns lefty baby hook is a thing of beauty.

i hope the nets take the cavs to 7. that'd be glorious.

Comment

you realize horry got two games, right? and rules are rules, david stern had no choice to inforce them, he along with the owners created these rules to prevent incidents like the knicks/nuggets game.....if you cant understand that, i dont know what else to say.
                    You do realize you should have basic common sense do you? Or maybe your brain doesn't posses one.

Basic common sense will dictate that this will send a message that cheap-shot ***gots like Horry and whiner teams like the Spurs can get away with cheap-shots.

Playing dirty and instigating "clean" teams is a good tactic and in the end, the "clean" teams will get the raw end of the deal just because they tried to defend a rightful claim.

And using another basic common sense, you're a moron to believe Amare should be suspended one game when the series is as close as it is with the momentum shifting to the Suns before game5. Stupid NBA leadership just handed the whiner Spurs another favor.

Cheap shot Horry is a ***** and should be suspended a lot more.

Use basic common sense dude.

Trying to hide behind theoretical arguments without sound and reasonable basis will only make you look a brainiac.

Comment

what bowen did was a perfectly legal basketall move, steve nash is just a moron who plays really bad defense.... i mean look at the clash of heads between nash and parker, what the **** was steve doing?
                      Ha? Take a good look at yourself.

You're probably a stupid Spurs fan who will accept any method just to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X