Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant believe I stopped watching after the first half.

Comment

• Nash might win MVP again.

Comment

• He won't win the MVP that really matters...The Final's MVP.

Comment

• Gilbert is a beast.

Comment

• i think he is gunning for kobe's 81....

Comment

• i never thought arenas would be this unstoppable. for a guy who came out of college slated as a combo guard with a shaky jumper he can be pretty unguardable at times.

i loved watching him back at zona but i never thought he'd be so damned good.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
                i never thought arenas would be this unstoppable. for a guy who came out of college slated as a combo guard with a shaky jumper he can be pretty unguardable at times.

i loved watching him back at zona but i never thought he'd be so damned good.
                i liked watching jerome moiso at ucla.....didnt work out so well for him, poor mans keon clark...

Comment

• looking back at the 2000 draft, it has to be one of the worst in recent memory..... kenyon martin and micheal redd...thats it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
                    looking back at the 2000 draft, it has to be one of the worst in recent memory..... kenyon martin and micheal redd...thats it.
                    yep...garbage first round. a couple of solid guys were in their too like mike miller, jamal crawford and mo peterson. redd was the cream of the crop.

Comment

• Who you got, Gringeggin.

Comment

Working...
                      X