Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• win-loss records aside, i think the mavs are th best team in the league right now, with the changes they've made i though they be suckin now and i think they have a good future and is the dark horse for the chip this year

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo
      hey dammit...quit donating points to me...you're making me look bad man i was on that whole no charity for gringo tip. well thanks anyway though...i guess im back in the betting game.

Glad to help out a fellow hip hop head.

My Bucks pulled it out tonight, Michael Redd was broke tonight, but had a crucial basket in overtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo
        Sure...if I lose I'm just reimbursing you with your own points
        hey you and jose made me a billionaire, in a way you'd be paying me again....

Comment

• New topic.

Do the T-Wolves owe it to KG to trade him?

He's been everything for that franchise and put them on the map, but its clear there not gonna ever be serious contenders.

KG has been nothing but loyal for them for the past 10 years should they try and do right by him?

or do you blame KG for them not being serious contenders because of his contract?

I say you cant do that because he did have guys around him they just self destruced and its not KG' fault about that whole Joe Smith thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir_Jose
            New topic.

Do the T-Wolves owe it to KG to trade him?

He's been everything for that franchise and put them on the map, but its clear there not gonna ever be serious contenders.

KG has been nothing but loyal for them for the past 10 years should they try and do right by him?

or do you blame KG for them not being serious contenders because of his contract?

I say you cant do that because he did have guys around him they just self destruced and its not KG' fault about that whole Joe Smith thing.

He had a solid grouping of players there in 2003-2004, they just couldn't get past the all-star Lakeshow. Running Cassell, Sprewell, Sczerbiak, Garnett and Olowokandi didn't get em out of the West...nothing in the future will get them out either.

I think a deal for Garnett is too hard for 99% of the teams in the league to pull off. His stock is so high in Minnesota so teams will have to pay a serious price to get him. It's not an Artest case where he's uber talented but a headcase so they want to ship him out. Garnett gets love in Minnesota so it'll cost other teams an arm and a leg to get him.

When those Garnett to Pistons talks were circulating (they've been circulating for 2 years now but just resurfaced 2 months ago) rumors of R Wallace, Milicic and a second round pick/cash/etc were stipulations. That's so much of the Pistons identity right there...

I don't think we'll see him shipped out of Min...at least not for awhile. Does he deserve to play for a serious contender so that he'll be in a real positiion to win something? Yes...

Will he get that opportunity any time soon? I don't believe so...

Comment

• Any other fans? He was one of my favorite players when he was around. I loved that entire 98-99 team as a matter of fact. Terrell Brandon, young KG, Malik Sealy, Stretch Carr...

Comment

• anyone see the lakers game?

Comment

• I am sad the Magic and the Celtics my two favorite teams suck so bad........

Comment

• Originally posted by butterfly1964
                    anyone see the lakers game?

We caught a little NBA-TV on Wednesday night and Mad Dog Carter called Baron Davis and Jason Richardson the best backcourt in the Western Conference. Peter Vecsey, who was also on the show, said he could think of a better duo: "Kobe and Bryant."

Comment

• Originally posted by raesaad
                      I am sad the Magic and the Celtics my two favorite teams suck so bad........
                      i'm glad my lakers are doing alright, although they're just clinging on to the eighth spot, though!

Comment

Working...
                      X