Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Pierce is one of the most underrated players in the NBA. He isn't a flashy type of player, but he can do just about everything well. He plays like an old school Basketball player, just about everything he does looks textbook. It's going to be a sad day when players such him, Kobe, Ray Allen, Nash, Dirk, ect leaves the NBA because those guys does everything fundamentally well.

Players nowadays relies too much on speed and their raw athleticism. Kevin Durant plays like an old school player, and hopefully there will be more players like him who gets draft in the NBA in the future.

Comment

• Paul Pierce would have no career if NBA refs actually called all his violations.....guy can't ****ing dribble without carrying the ball.....LMFAO at him being "textbook"

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        Paul Pierce would have no career if NBA refs actually called all his violations.....guy can't ****ing dribble without carrying the ball.....LMFAO at him being "textbook"
        This isn't a surprising response coming from a Laker fan. Pierce is one of the most skilled perimeter players that we have in the league right now. Pretty much every players carries the ball, Kobe, Wade, LeBron, ect.

Comment

Paul Pierce would have no career if NBA refs actually called all his violations.....guy can't ****ing dribble without carrying the ball.....LMFAO at him being "textbook"
          You really bitching about violations? Come on, son.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
            Amare and chandler isnt good enough to me. Gasol/bynum/draft pick for howard/hedo is the best way to go. Id be happy with that because theyd have cap room for the future as well. They could be a title contender with that squad next year depending on what guard they could sign.
            gasol/bynum would fit van gundy's system..

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
              You really bitching about violations? Come on, son.
              fuc.king sunday league calls those.....i know the NBA is notorious for not giving a ****, but when you can't even do ONE proper dribble, I'm sorry but you shouldn't be near a basketball court......PP's dribble is the most annoying sight in BBall....he's worse than all the big ball carriers combined...

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              This isn't a surprising response coming from a Laker fan. Pierce is one of the most skilled perimeter players that we have in the league right now. Pretty much every players carries the ball, Kobe, Wade, LeBron, ect.
              STFU i like Garnett, i respect the Bird era....dont give a **** about the celtics.....like i said, NBA is notorious for not calling them, and yes everyone does a carry every 3-4 powerful drives...Paul Pierce does it every time he dribbles.....and its ugly to watch and just plain not basketball...only guy i can think of who's almost as bad is Turkoglu....

Comment

fuc.king sunday league calls those.....i know the NBA is notorious for not giving a ****, but when you can't even do ONE proper dribble, I'm sorry but you shouldn't be near a basketball court......PP's dribble is the most annoying sight in BBall....he's worse than all the big ball carriers combined...
                Again...

Comment

• 1st time I've bet on the Bulls at home all season and they lose. Great.

Comment

• lol the spurs skull ****ed the hawks

Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                      lol the spurs skull ****ed the hawks
                      The Spurs bench killed the Hawks.

Comment

Working...
                      X