No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
    I think it depends on KG's health. If this injury is a reaccuring one, they could be done.

Orlando will have probelms re-signing Turk and a few other players.

LA needs to find a way to keep Ariza and Odom, but if they need to make a choice, it's Ariza all the way.

LA could still pick up another PF, someone that is a garabage man aka AC Green or Kurt Rambis and they will be set.
    marc gasol would be nice.

do it mitch!

chris wallace is our friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
      What the hell is Fisher driving against the big men of Magic.

Hell with the refs, numerous fouls were ignored by the refs. A bunch of Laker haters.
      Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
      **** the refs, the refs are Lakers haters.
      they will never get sympathy from me, remember this ridiculous, series-determining non-call, which shows the ref clearly looking right at what's going on? Never, will I give the Lakers sympathy.

Photobucket

and Kobe gets away with ANOTHER elbow to the grill.

refs: too ****ing bad mike bibby and jameer, it's kobe.

Comment

• Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
        they will never get sympathy from me, remember this ridiculous, series-determining non-call, which shows the ref clearly looking right at what's going on? Never, will I give the Lakers sympathy.

Photobucket

and Kobe gets away with ANOTHER elbow to the grill.

refs: too ****ing bad mike bibby and jameer, it's kobe.
        Ah but you have no problem with Howard's elbows? Or Shaq's infamous drop step and turn where he extends his elbow.

Lakers don't need sympathy. Only time refs are brought up and its a problem its when the Lakers supposedly get all the calls.

Comment

• Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
          Ah but you have no problem with Howard's elbows? Or Shaq's infamous drop step and turn where he extends his elbow.

Lakers don't need sympathy. Only time refs are brought up and its a problem its when the Lakers supposedly get all the calls.
          only responding to the outrageous claim of the refs have a bias against the lakers. relax

edit: neither howard's actions, or shaq's old move are as severe as blatantly leveling a dude with your forearm.

Comment

• This has been one fof the closest series ina while (excluding game 1). It could have easily been 3-1 for the Magic. Kudos to the Lakers for pulling a victory out of their asses. I thought Orlando had that game won, but what can you do. Howard was a beast in the paint, but he struggled from the line. Him missing free throws cost the Magic the game. What's sad is that had the Magic won the series Howard would have been given the MVP, while I think Hedo has done more in this series.

Comment

Dude, Kobe threw that elbow last night on purpose, and he even tried to elbow Howard but he missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                only responding to the outrageous claim of the refs have a bias against the lakers. relax

edit: neither howard's actions, or shaq's old move are as severe as blatantly leveling a dude with your forearm.
                I'm plenty relaxed. I just find it funny that the officials always play a hand in everything the Lakers do.

Last night whether you or anyone else believes it or not. The refs were very much favorable to the Magic.

20-0 ft advantage. I saw about 3 fouls that they didn't call late on Magic defenders guarding Bryant.

And now none of Shaq's elbows were intentional. Hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Dude, Kobe threw that elbow last night on purpose, and he even tried to elbow Howard but he missed.
                  Disagree but it's all good. He threw a bow at Dwight. Dwight throws bows at Gasol all game long.
                  Last edited by Kobe Bryant; 06-12-2009, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Took this off another site. That it was funny.

Comment

And now none of Shaq's elbows were intentional. Hilarious.
                      I said "as severe". But it's cool. I'll stay off of this subject with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X