Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe 6th straight game with 8 or more assists. Only other Laker to do that is Magic.

Surprising with the type of numbers West and Baylor put up.

Comment

• Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
      People didn't like Toine because of the shimmy shake. He was really good though. With his size he could handle it, shoot the 3, and was very effective in the mid post area.

I think people more so remember the Toine with the Heat than they do with his early years as a Celtic. People forget that he was a fine player at his best.

Pierce>Vince. He's just way more clutch than VC. And Pierce strength is underrated along with his post moves.

He use to be a lot more killer in the post though.
      Yeah all you saw at the end of his run was people holding up signs like this:

lmao how funny was this ****? pure comedy.....

i saw some **** where that pic got photoshopped onto a million different things. pretty funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
        Yeah all you saw at the end of his run was people holding up signs like this:

lmao how funny was this ****? pure comedy.....

i saw some **** where that pic got photoshopped onto a million different things. pretty funny.
        Yeah I've seen that picture you are talking about. There's one of him with that pose on the moon. Hilarious.

Comment

• So I'm watching the replay of tonights game.

Its the shot where Howard made a nice move to bank it off the glass and they show the Magic bench and I'm thinking, is that,

Kelly Pavlik?

Oh, its just Gortat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Kapp View Post
            So I'm watching the replay of tonights game.

Its the shot where Howard made a nice move to bank it off the glass and they show the Magic bench and I'm thinking, is that,

Kelly Pavlik?

Oh, its just Gortat.

lmao. I've been telling my brother this for the longest.

Comment

• Props to Fisher for hitting the 2 big shots, best play of the game was kobe's offensive defense on Nelson lol (knocked him out... wide open 3 for Fisher) how the refs didn't see that is out of this world, again Magics fu*ked up

Comment

• Originally posted by jaycuban View Post
                Props to Fisher for hitting the 2 big shots, best play of the game was kobe's offensive defense on Nelson lol (knocked him out... wide open 3 for Fisher) how the refs didn't see that is out of this world, again Magics fu*ked up
                you can argue that it was a natural motion.

jameer did run into it.

but kobe is kobe.

remember when he elbowed doug christie in the face in the playoffs?

they called a foul on christie! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
                  Look I don't want to seem cocky.

And I always expect the worse possible situation. I'm still hurt from 04 and last year.

So when I see it is when I'll believe it.
                  You don't think the Lakers have learned from past experiences?! .

They're facing a young unexperienced team (not even close to the Celtics or Spurs).

This is the Lakers' year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radical View Post
                    You don't think the Lakers have learned from past experiences?! .

They're facing a young unexperienced team (not even close to the Celtics or Spurs).

This is the Lakers' year.
                    the lakers better find a way to resign odom , brown and ariza. or else they might be one and done like the celtics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                      the lakers better find a way to resign odom , brown and ariza. or else they might be one and done like the celtics.
                      i'd resign ariza & odom, the 2 best players behind kobe.

Comment

Working...
                      X