No announcement yet.

Boxingscene, you guys have been accused of not knowing **** about boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingscene, you guys have been accused of not knowing **** about boxing

I was on a blog today, and the name of boxingscene and it's forum members were accused of not knowing **** about boxing. I found it rather insulting considering the site owner got angry at me because I said, I did not see Dirrell win the fight against Froch. I never said the ruling was fair and it could have gone either way but this guy was ridding Dirrell's **** so long and hard that I had to laugh and break his balls.

Anyway, I myself am still looking for a few good writers.

Are you telling me that out of all of you here on this boxingscene, not one of you can write and knows nothing about boxing?

I really don't want to post the link because I don't want his ***** ass blog to get any undeserved hits.

Your thoughts?

Is he right?

That's ridiculous.

The best or one of the best writers in boxing...........

Came from here in Ryan ********.

He's as good, or equally as great a boxing journalist as anyone.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

post the link

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        post the link
        Ok the owner of the blog Mango did not write this he begged some one else to do it

http://www.theboxingtribune.com/2009...-fighters.html

I was laughing because everyone from the boxing tribune blog was ridding Dirrells **** and I was just messing around with them but they got angry because I said Dirrell did too much running and holding

Anyway..

Comment

I could care less of his opinion but I wouldn't mind seeing the link...lol

Comment

Well there are a lotta people(especially on NSB) that don't know what the hell they're talking about...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
              I was on a blog today, and the name of boxingscene and it's forum members were accused of not knowing **** about boxing. I found it rather insulting considering the site owner got angry at me because I said, I did not see Dirrell win the fight against Froch. I never said the ruling was fair and it could have gone either way but this guy was ridding Dirrell's **** so long and hard that I had to laugh and break his balls.

Anyway, I myself am still looking for a few good writers.

Are you telling me that out of all of you here on this boxingscene, not one of you can write and knows nothing about boxing?

I really don't want to post the link because I don't want his ***** ass blog to get any undeserved hits.

Your thoughts?

Is he right?

Most of the time when someone claims another knows nothing about the sport it means they themselves know **** about the sport!

Comment

Go post the link here:

http://www.myspace.com/ryan********

See if they maybe regret that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Hahaha, made me laugh

Comment

"Don't pick on Floyd BLAH BLAH BLAH"

This site still has thousands of people log in each and everyday so we must be doing something right.

Comment

Working...
                    X