No announcement yet.

Boxingscene, you guys have been accused of not knowing **** about boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
    I jack off everytime i log on here, it certainly does it for me......
    Another gem from the Bazzle Dazzle

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
      I jack off everytime i log on here, it certainly does it for me......
      I love ****, best thread evah!!! Lol

granted there ARE some guys here with a very poor knowledge of the sport and talk like if this was wrestling but some really do know their ****e.

There are those who think Floyd can knock anyone on ww and those who think PAC can really fly but also u can ask a question about boxing or strategy and some can answer u with ease.

I wonder which site is it for this dude that makes him feel pleased. Probably ****sideboxing....lol just ONE good writer poster there, Ted.

Comment

To The Members and Writers of Boxingscene

I'm Paul Magno of The Boxing Tribune, the site referenced by Boxing Chaos in this thread. I just want to clarify that I have a great deal of respect for the writers on this site and have actually sent news tips to Jake Donovan.

The targets of the article on my site were the trolls that infest most boxing message boards and ruin the discussion for those who actually do know their stuff and want to engage in real debate about the sport we love.

Boxing Chaos is precisely the type of troll referenced by my staff writer and I believe that touched a nerve that has resulted in pathetic, internet harrassment of me and my site.

It's good to see that Boxingscene recognized a dedicated trouble maker and banned this sad soul. Believe it or not, this child actually aspires to run a website himself...

Ok, now back to boxing!

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
        I was on a blog today, and the name of boxingscene and it's forum members were accused of not knowing **** about boxing. I found it rather insulting considering the site owner got angry at me because I said, I did not see Dirrell win the fight against Froch. I never said the ruling was fair and it could have gone either way but this guy was ridding Dirrell's **** so long and hard that I had to laugh and break his balls.

Anyway, I myself am still looking for a few good writers.

Are you telling me that out of all of you here on this boxingscene, not one of you can write and knows nothing about boxing?

I really don't want to post the link because I don't want his ***** ass blog to get any undeserved hits.

Your thoughts?

Is he right?

Comment

I was on a blog today, and the name of boxingscene and it's forum members were accused of not knowing **** about boxing.
          And here I was thinking that Roger Mayweather had started his own blog

Comment

Left him this.

Your "article" (and I use that term very loosely) would have been better served had you not resorted to childish insults, yourself.

I mean, on the one hand you're sitting there bitching about the state of the sport, and it's fans, in particular.....

Yet in the same breath you're calling the fans who participate in active boxing discussions all over the internet, on a daily basis childish insults as well ; things such as "human driftwood", "complete and total morons", etc...

Why don't you try taking your head out of your ass for a moment, and stop being such a hypocrite.

Maybe then people would actually start paying attention to what you say.

If not, I got some solid jokes about Floyd Mayweather's sexual orientation I could toss your way, to ease the blow.

Your opinion on this sport (or it's fans) isn't any more valuable than the next ****wit with an internet connection.

In summation ; **** off.

Love,

Boxingscene.com

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Left him this.
              Good **** homie

You should add

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                Good **** homie

You should add

It's too fuckin' early in the morning for me to go all "Tony Montana" on somebody.

I'll save that **** for later, son.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  It's too fuckin' early in the morning for me to go all "Tony Montana" on somebody.

I'll save that **** for later, son.
                  What's the time where you at?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    What's the time where you at?
                    7:20 AM right now.

Up all night, once again. Probably going to try to crash out here in the next hour or so.

Comment

I was on a blog today, and the name of boxingscene and it's forum members were accused of not knowing **** about boxing. I found it rather insulting considering the site owner got angry at me because I said, I did not see Dirrell win the fight against Froch. I never said the ruling was fair and it could have gone either way but this guy was ridding Dirrell's **** so long and hard that I had to laugh and break his balls.

Anyway, I myself am still looking for a few good writers.

Are you telling me that out of all of you here on this boxingscene, not one of you can write and knows nothing about boxing?

I really don't want to post the link because I don't want his ***** ass blog to get any undeserved hits.

Your thoughts?

Is he right?

I came to the same conclusion,Boxingscene forumites know nothing.The majority are just haters with no analytical skills whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                      X