No announcement yet.

I prefer "fake" ppl over "real" ppl.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    I prefer hanging with people who speak their mind, give it to you straight, not some behind the the back fake ****.
    fake like how? i mean if their trying to deceive you for some kind of ulterior motive thats one thing but if all they really want is for everyone to be happy isnt that actually being real?

hey i dont like this person but i really dont like being an as*hole so im not going to be an ass hole.

so i can be who i am and get insulted for being fake or i can be an as*hole and get insulted for being an as*hole and on top of that feel bad for being an *******. Id rather just be myself even if that means being called fake.

maybe if their were more people being fake (aka true to them selfs) the world would be alot better. or at least there would be alot fewer *******s and alot more people helping out each other.
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 11-06-2009, 06:44 AM.

Comment

I prefer hanging with people who speak their mind, give it to you straight, not some behind the the back fake ****.
      That is where you and I differ, I like ppl who take into consideration that you are in a social situation and what you say even if its your honest opinion may ruin the night for others......not everyone needs to know what everyone is really thinking all of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
        so in reality they wernt his friends but just a bunch of a**holes allways taking advantage of him?
        nah they didn't. i saw them hanging out a bunch of times they were good fellows. its just that the dude held too many things inside till the time comes he can't keep it together anymore

Comment

Every time someone says "I'm just keeping it real with you", they usually just said something to piss you off.

Comment

Im just keeping it real here. You're all a bunch of ****s.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

:wank: :wank: :wank:

Comment

Though you may not drive a great big Cadillac.. Gangsta whitewalls, TV antennas in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    That is where you and I differ, I like ppl who take into consideration that you are in a social situation and what you say even if its your honest opinion may ruin the night for others......not everyone needs to know what everyone is really thinking all of the time.
                    What would you rather, your friend smiling at you, if he's actually pissed at you, soon as you turn your back he's calling you all kind of **** because he's too much of a ***** to say it to your face or someone who pull you aside and tell you how he feels to clear the air? I think you got it twisted, you don't have to be anti social to keep it real. You don't have to burst out infront of a whole crowd how you think someone is a *****, you can pull your friend aside and tell him what is what. Going around holding hands smiling at everybody then pull the hair of your head is frustration when you get home calling someone a ***** to a third party solves nothing.

Comment

What would you rather, your friend smiling at you, if he's actually pissed at you, soon as you turn your back he's calling you all kind of **** because he's too much of a ***** to say it to your face or someone who pull you aside and tell you how he feels to clear the air? I think you got it twisted, you don't have to be anti social to keep it real. You don't have to burst out infront of a whole crowd how you think someone is a *****, you can pull your friend aside and tell him what is what. Going around holding hands smiling at everybody then pull the hair of your head is frustration when you get home calling someone a ***** to a third party solves nothing.
                      what about the people that just generally feel as though if you dont have anything nice to say you shouldn't say anything at all. Id never talk down about a friend behind his back i actually have a shirt that says something to the extent of i want you to know that as soon as you walk away i will be making fun of you that i wear just to be ironic because my friends know that i would never do that. i just wouldnt talk to the person any more if i was pissed at him. and even in that case if one of the people i did talk to talked bad about him id still say something to the extent of oh hes not that bad instead of joining in on vent. id have no excuse to bring up why i dont like the person thats between me and him and id rather it just pass with time an if it does then it does if it dosnt then why remain friends. does that make me fake?

Comment

Working...
                      X