No announcement yet.

I prefer "fake" ppl over "real" ppl.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I prefer "fake" ppl over "real" ppl.

I have come to accept that I prefer hanging out with so called "fake" people who are willing to hold back their true feelings in a social situation for the greater social good as opposed to real people who always speak their minds and often produce a socially awkward and sometimes violent scenes in public.
    Did you ever notice that every person that make statements about "fake" people are troubled antisocial angry individuals? Many times this antisocial and angry individual is unable due to fear mostly to develop strong social bonds with others so they project their anger on to others and construct the believe that people are “fake” in order to protect their ego and their personal social inferiority….

I like hanging out with real people as apposed to to cyborgs.

Comment

Nah, **** that

Real people are the best dudes to hang with. Like but sometimes it is better to maybe use some tact or whatever to avoid a really awkward situation, but you never know where you stand with fake people, like they might hate you and talk about you but say nothing to your face know what i'm saying?

You should be upfront as much as possible, maybe hold back or like I said be tactful sometimes, especially with delicate situations you don't want to be the idiot blabbing out **** and making awkward situations, but still, better to be mostly upfront.

Comment

Fakes such a bad work i prefer to think of it as super neutral anti confrontational.

but their diffrent types of fakes theres the fakes that just go along with everthing that the loudest voice says and then theirs the fake that has his own opinion and says it but in a way that no one cares about to the point where it would create a akward situation which of course would be the super neutral anti confrontational fake.
        Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 11-06-2009, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
          Fakes such a bad work i prefer to think of it as super neutral anti confrontational.
          But don't you think ppl who claim their "realness", are usually just overcompensating for some inferiority complex and overall just too hard to deal with in a platonic relationship?....while with "fake" or socially considerate ppl......there is no trouble and you can usually have a fun time with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            But don't you think ppl who claim their "realness", are usually just overcompensating for some inferiority complex and overall just too hard to deal with in a platonic relationship?....while with "fake" or socially considerate ppl......there is no trouble and you can usually have a fun time with them.
            Well i think that any one that needs to say Hey im just keeping it real after they say something would be alot better off just saying sorry im an a**hole.

as far as some one ive never met keeping it real i agree like some kind of feeling of inferiority that makes the person need to be respected by people they have never met.

I would never hang out with some one like that unless its at a giant group gathering and in that case i avoid the person and if not possible i inform them at to why we should respect each other equally once they understand the situation they usually change their actions around me, usually even to the point where if their being an as* to some one else i can tell them to knock it off and they do. but that usually entails getting hit in the face or stomach without losing composure then asking the person if they would like to continue out side.

fake or real it really depends on who the person is around. But i prefer the person thats willing to make friend with every one, and their usually socially considerate.
            Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 11-06-2009, 05:34 AM.

Comment

i know a fake person once. he always held back his thoughts, always wanted to please everybody, then about 2 years ago he had a mental breakdown. now the dude is at his parents home always staying in his room. he doesn't even recognize his friends anymore

Comment

Originally posted by hotshoes View Post
                i know a fake person once. he always held back his thoughts, always wanted to please everybody, then about 2 years ago he had a mental breakdown. now the dude is at his parents home always staying in his room. he doesn't even recognize his friends anymore
                so in reality they wernt his friends but just a bunch of a**holes allways taking advantage of him?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  I have come to accept that I prefer hanging out with so called "fake" people who are willing to hold back their true feelings in a social situation for the greater social good as opposed to real people who always speak their minds and often produce a socially awkward and sometimes violent scenes in public.
                  Did you ever notice that every person that make statements about "fake" people are troubled antisocial angry individuals? Many times this antisocial and angry individual is unable due to fear mostly to develop strong social bonds with others so they project their anger on to others and construct the believe that people are “fake” in order to protect their ego and their personal social inferiority….
                  That's true, i know that because some of my friends always talk about how hypocrit and fake that guy is because he's friend with everybody. I never had any problem with the dude and i think he's pretty cool.
                  IMO it's jealousy. I think if you have nothing positive to say, STFU. You don't need to annoy people with negative stuff or to insult people who didn't deserve it.

Comment

I prefer hanging with people who speak their mind, give it to you straight, not some behind the the back fake ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X