No announcement yet.

I prefer "fake" ppl over "real" ppl.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    i like to talk **** either way....the only time i talk **** behind's anyone's back is because they left already...i'm non-stop
    Dick..

:mangler:

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
      Dick..

:mangler:

Comment

I like hanging out with real guys...and fake women.

Real guys have your back. Real guys are good wingmen. Real guys will split the check appropriately.

Fake women will look extra cute. Fake women will not say inappropriate ish. Fake women won't get you into a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Atheist View Post
          So, you want them to talk **** about you behind your back?
          It doesn't matter to me as long as in a social gathering if they really didn't like me they could just not let it it show and not make it an awkward situation for everyone. Suppose there is someone I didn't like who I was at a party with in a group, or someone said something I didn't like, I would probably just let it go and be polite because its not worth it just to be "real" and let everyone know what i really think......some say that is being fake I say its being mature and socially considerate.
          Last edited by Spray_resistant; 11-06-2009, 08:07 PM.

Comment

I see plenty of girls who has sigs of "REAL ***** HERE" "NO FAKE *****"

Are usually the fking hoe type.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
              I like hanging out with real guys...and fake women.

Real guys have your back. Real guys are good wingmen. Real guys will split the check appropriately.

Fake women will look extra cute. Fake women will not say inappropriate ish. Fake women won't get you into a fight.
              1) You love real men, that's interesting... LMAO
              2) you mean virtual women?

Just kidding.

Comment

Working...
              X