No announcement yet.

I prefer "fake" ppl over "real" ppl.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
    what about the people that just generally feel as though if you dont have anything nice to say you shouldn't say anything at all. Id never talk down about a friend behind his back i actually have a shirt that says something to the extent of i want you to know that as soon as you walk away i will be making fun of you that i wear just to be ironic because my friends know that i would never do that. i just wouldnt talk to the person any more if i was pissed at him. and even in that case if one of the people i did talk to talked bad about him id still say something to the extent of oh hes not that bad instead of joining in on vent. id have no excuse to bring up why i dont like the person thats between me and him and id rather it just pass with time an if it does then it does if it dosnt then why remain friends. does that make me fake?
    No being a pacifist and being fake is different. not wanted to get involved in trouble saying I got better things to do (and then forget it and move on not talking **** later) is cool. I respect that. what I can't stand is the fake people who smiles at you pretending to be your friend, then at first opportunity talk **** about you, can't forget a beef that's settled yet act if it's cool when you're around. those kind of people is no good and the world would be better without those smiling two-faced snakes.

Comment

"Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer."

Comment

It has nothing to do with fake or real people.. It has something to do with socially awkward people.. You just got to know when to say stuff, and when not to.. It's as simple as that.

Comment

Comment

So, you want them to talk **** about you behind your back?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
              It has nothing to do with fake or real people.. It has something to do with socially awkward people.. You just got to know when to say stuff, and when not to.. It's as simple as that.
              This...'Sometimes it's better to say nothing, then say something, because you haven't said anything wrong'

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                I prefer hanging with people who speak their mind, give it to you straight, not some behind the the back fake ****.
                Werd...

:mangler:

Comment

i prefer people who can fake being real

Comment

I'm torn between the two, real or fake. 'Fake' people act like they're your homies in your face but have no problem talking behind your back. 'Real' people, would say whatever in your face and behind your back.

I like people who just mind their own business like me, where does that category stand? If me and you are friends, I wouldn't say anything bad to you in your face or behind your back, because it's not my business to do that. Everyone that knows me in person, knows i am like that. Also, when someone wants to make a convo with me and the topic is bad mouthing another person, I try my best to change the subject. I just like to mind my own business.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                      I'm torn between the two, real or fake. 'Fake' people act like they're your homies in your face but have no problem talking behind your back. 'Real' people, would say whatever in your face and behind your back.

I like people who just mind their own business like me, where does that category stand? If me and you are friends, I wouldn't say anything bad to you in your face or behind your back, because it's not my business to do that. Everyone that knows me in person, knows i am like that. Also, when someone wants to make a convo with me and the topic is bad mouthing another person, I try my best to change the subject. I just like to mind my own business.

i like to talk **** either way....the only time i talk **** behind's anyone's back is because they left already...i'm non-stop

Comment

Working...
                      X