No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    they were Kobe A.D. my brother just got them and I bought 2 11's today...

these are my main Kobe's, even Lebron wanted some of that Mamba juice in the finals.
    Ok cool thanx.

what do you prefer 11's or AD?

I've never bought Kobe's. I tried Curry's, lebron's and Kyries. Kyries are amazing. Curry's and Lebron's aren't anything special.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Lakers gonna be salty when Jayson Tatum has a better year than Brandon Ingram..
        Kuzma 17.7/8.3/3.0

Tatum 17.7/8.0/1.0

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
          Ok cool thanx.

what do you prefer 11's or AD?

I've never bought Kobe's. I tried Curry's, lebron's and Kyries. Kyries are amazing. Curry's and Lebron's aren't anything special.
          pure looks/materials? or bball performance?, I haven't used the A.D.s(they're my brothers) except for a few minutes....lookswise the sole looks a bit tougher clunkier but some of the details of the mesh and the cushioning looks a bit cheap...the XI's have a cleaner design but the A.D.s clunky parts make them stand out, both have their charm.
          Performance wise, the A.D.s have more traction,...both are a tight fit so that helps with the overall support, but they're still low cuts so watch out if you have weak ankles. AD's better traction, XI's better cushioning....

Pretty even IMO...You should just try them on at a store to see whcih one feels better or decide on price if thats an issue.
          Last edited by -Hyperion-; 07-13-2017, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            pure looks/materials? or bball performance?, I haven't used the A.D.s(they're my brothers) except for a few minutes....lookswise the sole looks a bit tougher clunkier but some of the details of the mesh and the cushioning looks a bit cheap...the XI's have a cleaner design but the A.D.s clunky parts make them stand out, both have their charm.
            Performance wise, the A.D.s have more traction,...both are a tight fit so that helps with the overall support, but they're still low cuts so watch out if you have weak ankles. AD's better traction, XI's better cushioning....

Pretty even IMO...You should just try them on at a store to see whcih one feels better or decide on price if thats an issue.
            I don't care about looks talking about pure performance. I don't really wear bball shoes other than to play or if I'm spending a long day at La Ronde.

Ok from your description I'll take the ADs. Lonzo's lateral movement was much better yesterday that's all I needed to see to get the shoes anyway.

Comment

I don't care about looks talking about pure performance. I don't really wear bball shoes other than to play or if I'm spending a long day at La Ronde.

Ok from your description I'll take the ADs. Lonzo's lateral movement was much better yesterday that's all I needed to see to get the shoes anyway.
              Jordans or die...................

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                Jordans or die...................
                Kyries > Jordans

Comment

Kyries > Jordans
                  ???????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Lakers gonna be salty when Jayson Tatum has a better year than Brandon Ingram..
                    You wish, lol. Let us know when he has multiple offensive moves instead of always over dribbling and playing iso.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Lonzo done with the summer league cuz he plays like ass.
                      Lonzo is sure making you look stupid.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

You can't duck this fade forever, Lonzo!

Tell Fox his daddy will be ready for round 2.
                      Last edited by War Dinamita; 07-13-2017, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X