No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
    Ducking? Since when do basketball players duck other players? Lol.

Fox doesn't need to worry about Ball because he got his ass handed to him by a balding white boy with limited skills.
    I don't know man...these questions need to be asked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I don't know man...these questions need to be asked.
      The starting lineup were also ducking the Kings. The entire lineup except Zubac played in the game. Lonzo is probably done for the rest of summer league. Magic doesn't want to take any chances with potential injuries.

Comment

• Just agreed to a deal with KCP.

Good signing.

Heard Magic/Pelinka still trying to make room for Rondo.

Damn, someone's getting shipped out.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Just agreed to a deal with KCP.

Good signing.

I saw that too.

Who though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Me personally, I would rather kept dangelo and sold big on ball.

Russell and him got same level potential but ball would've gotten some major piece in a trade.

Just my opinion.

Ppl down on Russell but ball will struggle like he did too.

It takes years for a PG to get good.

I'm scared giving up on Russell was a big mistake.
            Ball is more athletic though...I liked the way D'Angelo started developing his scoring skills the last year but he was lagging behind as a play maker.....i would have liked to keep him because i think him and Lonzo could've been a good combo working off each other and lonzo wouldve made him reignite that ball moving fire...lets be honest, D'Angelo would probably not have been traded if he wasn't a brat as well...

Lonzo will distribute well from day one...worst case scenario, he goes 10,6,4 as a rook....but the team will flow better with him and its not like he would defend worse than D'Angelo....he's quicker, longer and more active hands so he can get some cheap steals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I saw that too.

Who though?
              Nwaba just got waived

Comment

• As a Piston fan, thanks God they didn't max out KCP. There was actually genuine talk and rumor that he was going to get maxed out...if not by the Pistons, then by someone else (the Nets kept getting brought up).

One year deal though? Okay. We'll see how he does back on the market in a year. But the guy is a career 11.7 PPG scorer (yes he's getting better as a scorer though with each season, but still last season he was at a shade under 14), averages 1.6 assists per (lol) for his career, and 3 boards per for his career. He's just barely a 40% FG shooter and is under 35% for his career from 3.

Pretty good defender -- not elite but pretty good. Very, very streaky ass dude. He'll have nights when he goes for 30 plus and then the next 4 or 5 games he'll be around 8 to 12. But yeah he damn sure ain't no max guy. Not even close. Not yet anyway. The Pistons basically let him walk for Avery Bradley, and Bradley's averages more, shoots a better % from the field and from three, and is an elite defender (NBA all-defense first team).

Edit: I'll be keeping an eye on him (KCP) though in LA.
                Last edited by Mike D; 07-12-2017, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
                  The starting lineup were also ducking the Kings. The entire lineup except Zubac played in the game. Lonzo is probably done for the rest of summer league. Magic doesn't want to take any chances with potential injuries.
                  Lonzo done with the summer league cuz he plays like ass.

Comment

Good signing.

So in one summer, Magic has turned Mozgov into Lopez and Swaggy into KCP...

if Magic can get rid of Deng and Brewer's contract before the deadline, i'll build a 2nd statue outside Staples myself

Comment

Good signing.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I saw that too.

Who though?
                      Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      So in one summer, Magic has turned Mozgov into Lopez and Swaggy into KCP...

if Magic can get rid of Deng and Brewer's contract before the deadline, i'll build a 2nd statue outside Staples myself
                      I can tell the Lakers are doing the right things because all my boys that are Knicks fans stopped poppin shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X