No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    I'm not 100 percent certain of the rules but I remember reading that the Olympic committee requires a minimum three year residency in order for players to use their dual residency. I'm guessing the World Cup doesn't use that rule.
    that sucks.

if they have dual citizenship and clear blood ties, they should play.

these kids mostly isn't good enough to play for USA but they can play for philippines. get the worlds/olympic experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
      I'm referring to Blatche getting disqualified from the Asian games because of that rule enforced by Olympic Council of Asia. But he did play in The Philippine FIBA Basketball World Cup. I'm not 100 percent sure of the details and I'm not well versed on this subject. I'm just going by what I remember reading.

Comment

I'm referring to Blatche getting disqualified from the Asian games because of that rule enforced by Olympic Council of Asia. But he did play in The Philippine FIBA Basketball World Cup. I'm not 100 percent sure of the details and I'm not well versed on this subject. I'm just going by what I remember reading.
        Calm down brah I was making fun of soccer not of your knowledge (or lack there of) of that silly sport.....

Comment

Calm down brah I was making fun of soccer not of your knowledge (or lack there of) of that silly sport.....
          LOL I wasnt offended all. I just wanted to make it clear that I don't know much about it. I thought I might have said something that was way off

Comment

LOL I wasnt offended all. I just wanted to make it clear that I don't know much about it. I thought I might have said something that was way off
            The only good thing bout soccer is the bithces................

true story

Comment

The only good thing bout soccer is the bithces................

true story
              LOL I agree. A little off topic but who has more upside, Clarkson or Wiggins? Some people think I'm crazy but I think Clarkson is on pace to be one of the top 3 rookies from last year's draft.

There hasn't been much to get excited about this season but I see a bright future with Clarkson, two good draft picks this summer, a FA signing along with a healthy Randle. Maybe just hopeful and overly optimistic.
              Last edited by joseph5620; 03-26-2015, 03:49 PM.

Comment

LOL I agree. A little off topic but who has more upside, Clarkson or Wiggins? Some people think I'm crazy but I think Clarkson is on pace to be one of the top 3 rookies from last year's draft.

There hasn't been much to get excited about this season but I see a bright future with Clarkson, two good draft picks this summer, a FA signing along with a healthy Randle. Maybe just hopeful and overly optimistic.
                Right now Clarkson is beasting bro....dude looks like he could be the steal of the decade...but then again Jeremy Lynn did at one time too....I suppose time will tell....

Comment

Clarkson has a higher offensive upside than Wiggins..there's no doubt that he's the steal of his draft class

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Clarkson has a higher offensive upside than Wiggins..there's no doubt that he's the steal of his draft class
                    is he gonna be our ginobili?

wasnt manu a 2nd rounder too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      is he gonna be our ginobili?

wasnt manu a 2nd rounder too?

Comment

Working...
                      X