No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    PJ was still on the Knicks....as a player.
    Good rebounder....long wing span on that bird.

Comment

• Gotta love when fans of the worst teams in the NBA criticize the warriors impending playoff run...what round are the lakers gonna make it to this year? the "we blow and all our fairweather fans are leaving" round? or the "warriors are stronger at every starting and bench position" round? or the "not bad enough for the lottery, but not good enough to do anything" round?

brag some more about the clippers please, that was hilarious, coming from lakers fans LOLOLOOOLOL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
        Gotta love when fans of the worst teams in the NBA criticize the warriors impending playoff run...what round are the lakers gonna make it to this year? the "we blow and all our fairweather fans are leaving" round? or the "warriors are stronger at every starting and bench position" round? or the "not bad enough for the lottery, but not good enough to do anything" round?

brag some more about the clippers please, that was hilarious, coming from lakers fans LOLOLOOOLOL!!

after the 2nd round = *crickets*

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          after the 2nd round = *crickets*
          what round are the lakers going to make it to this year?

also, i see you've tipped the 50,000 post scale! at what point did your skin become so translucent you were considered albino?

Comment

what round are the lakers going to make it to this year?

also, i see you've tipped the 50,000 post scale! at what point did your skin become so translucent you were considered albino?

oh look...he went back to the post count

bring the basement jokes back too, you over recycled 2nd round queer

Comment

• they're making fun on my team's 2nd round exit...i'll talk about post count

as original as his teams playoff flameouts

Comment

they're making fun on my team's 2nd round exit...i'll talk about post count

as original as his teams playoff flameouts
                50,000/365=a post a day for over 136 years, nice work dog! i'll ask again faggot, what round are the lakers going to get eliminated in? whats that? they were eliminated in november?

a huge LOL at you trying to talk shit when the lakers are the worst they have been in almost 30 years!

i can't believe you think they'll be able to contend next year too, how fucking delusional haha. they're gonna blow next year, no matter who they get. worst team in CA.

Comment

• more recycled post count comebacks

50K posts...Lakers suck..LOLOLOLOLOL

like a mongoloid on repeat

Comment

more recycled post count comebacks

50K posts...Lakers suck..LOLOLOLOLOL

like a mongoloid on repeat
                    for the 15th time, what round are the lakers going to reach in the playoffs this year? can't you answer, son?

Comment

for the 15th time, what round are the lakers going to reach in the playoffs this year? can't you answer, son?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL?

Comment

Working...
                      X