Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA. HAHAHLAHAHAHAHHA.

KENT. FUCKING BAZEMORE.

How humiliating. One of the worst NBA guards I have ever witnessed play in my life. Lakers are in shambles, worst team in CA by far, pretty sure my old high school team could stomp on them. This thread should get locked, if the moderator has any self-respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
      AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA. HAHAHLAHAHAHAHHA.

KENT. FUCKING BAZEMORE.

How humiliating. One of the worst NBA guards I have ever witnessed play in my life. Lakers are in shambles, worst team in CA by far, pretty sure my old high school team could stomp on them. This thread should get locked, if the moderator has any self-respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
        butthurt? the warriors got your only competitive player for one of the worst players to ever put on a warriors jersey. the lakers are 7-23 on the road this year, LOL! The blow massive dong, are you butthurt? kobes career is over, are you butthurt? bazemore is your best player and he was the laughingstock of the warriors, are you butthurt? you still won't get a top 3 pick because of how bad the east is, are you butthurt?

Comment

• yawn....

nocal needs a real nba team.

clippers have more legacy than nocal wnba teams.

Comment

• Who the **** is Kent Bazemore. Im making a ****ing killing off him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              yawn....

nocal needs a real nba team.

clippers have more legacy than nocal wnba teams.
              clippers have never even been to the nba finals dumbass. don't be mad because the warriors are the best team in CA now. it must suck to be a lakers fan, if the only thing you can brag about is how good your biggest rivals are, LOLOLOLOLOL! Fuckin pathetic dog, hahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
                clippers have never even been to the nba finals dumbass. don't be mad because the warriors are the best team in CA now. it must suck to be a lakers fan, if the only thing you can brag about is how good your biggest rivals are, LOLOLOLOLOL! Fuckin pathetic dog, hahahahaha
                best team in california?

are you guys gonna throw a parade?

nocal loves parades.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/3...of-2494076.php

Comment

• bayarea69 is it still a 69 when it's two men?

i mean the plumbing is all different than in a hetero 69.

or is it just position that matter regardless that you both got ****s in ur mouth?

Comment

• This is the best GS will ever be and they still ain't gonna win a championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      This is the best GS will ever be and they still ain't gonna win a championship.

the very best is a 2nd round exit...kinda sad...imagine how much bigger of an assh0le that queer would be if they had a legit championship team?

Comment

Working...
                      X