Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude nobody likes to work on Christmas day, they didn't even try that night. Just wait until late in the season when they turn it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
      Dude nobody likes to work on Christmas day, they didn't even try that night. Just wait until late in the season when they turn it up.
      I heard the lakers got there asskicked the other day :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
        Dude nobody likes to work on Christmas day, they didn't even try that night. Just wait until late in the season when they turn it up.
        Hey yo no doubt they gonna bring it "when it counts" but I've just never been a fan of that type of play is all.......

Comment

• Fellas fellas.......I see a whole lot of Laker fans hittin the panic button already.....relax dawgies.......we here......we gonna make the playoffs.....yes we should be playing better....yes we have to step it up......but the bottom line is we still champs....they want it?? they gonna have to come get it!!!!!!

GO LAKESHOW!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• lakers will end the season with a 71 and 11 record.

Comment

• Once Bynum can keep his minutes higher, and he gets a bit more mobile it will make a huge difference.

I wish they would try starting Odom or Brown over Fish, and move the positions around... not gonna happen.

Comment

• *sigh*

my f'n Lakers

and they made the line -13 tonight...no love from the bookies

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  *sigh*

my f'n Lakers

and they made the line -13 tonight...no love from the bookies
                  -13 to Detroit???????

Comment

• KB gettin love from the peeps leads AllStar Voting.........

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5995715

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                      Fellas fellas.......I see a whole lot of Laker fans hittin the panic button already.....relax dawgies.......we here......we gonna make the playoffs.....yes we should be playing better....yes we have to step it up......but the bottom line is we still champs....they want it?? they gonna have to come get it!!!!!!

GO LAKESHOW!!!!!!!!!!
                      This.

People don't understand that at this same point last year, the Lakers had 8 losses.

Now, they have 11 and people are acting as if they're battling for an 8th seed.

Its a marathon not a sprint.

Comment

Working...
                      X