No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CumulousClouds View Post
    The Los Angeles Lakers are engaged in serious discussions with Mike Brown about the ex-Cleveland Cavaliers coach becoming the franchise’s next coach, league sources told Yahoo! Sports on Tuesday night.

The Lakers are focused on talks with Brown, who was fired in 2010 after five seasons in Cleveland, where he went 272-138.

Los Angeles had considered longtime assistant Brian Shaw, but the focus is now on Brown, who is currently an NBA analyst for ESPN. There could be an agreement in place within the next 24-48 hours, sources say, but nothing has been finalized. Brown expects to reach a resolution one way or another with Los Angeles on Wednesday.

The two sides are working out issues that could be dealbreakers and cause the Lakers to go to another candidate, sources said, but there’s clearly momentum toward Brown becoming the next head coach.

How do you feel about this move Laker fans? Would Mike Brown be a good fit for the Lakers? Who would you prefer, Mike Brown (ex-Cavs coach), Rick Adelman (ex-Rockets head coach), Brian Shaw (current Lakers assistance coach), or someone else? If someone else, then who?
    Mike Brown?! Smh...

Comment

• whats wrong, more of this is good

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
        whats wrong, more of this is good
        Reeeeeeeeelax homie.............ya'll gonna be one and done........do you really really think you got a dynasty over there?????

come on now playa......ya'll gonna make it to the finals and I hope ya'll crush the **** atta B1tch ass Bron Bron and company....but do you really really think the Lakeshow gonna be down for long??? come on now son.....real recognize real......ya'll did your thing THIS year.....have at it.....hope your big man Dirk gets a (well deserved) ring.......

but don't get it twisted son....we gearing up for another 2-3 year run as champions........just watch.......

Comment

• ok, aver ke pasa, I hope ke no VV los lakers, cuz it only makes us look good when we beat a healthy lakers team

lol

I know you guys will be back to add more rings, I just hope Dallas gets one ring, this is our year

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            Reeeeeeeeelax homie.............ya'll gonna be one and done........do you really really think you got a dynasty over there?????

come on now playa......ya'll gonna make it to the finals and I hope ya'll crush the **** atta B1tch ass Bron Bron and company....but do you really really think the Lakeshow gonna be down for long??? come on now son.....real recognize real......ya'll did your thing THIS year.....have at it.....hope your big man Dirk gets a (well deserved) ring.......

but don't get it twisted son....we gearing up for another 2-3 year run as champions........just watch.......
            Wish I had your enthusiasm but the truth is, Kobe is getting older. All the role players are 30 or in 30+.

The bench might be one of the worst in the NBA and the Heat look like they have built one of the greatest teams of all time.

I think LA will have to do some serious maneuvering to make it to the finals again. Kobe has 2 more years tops....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              Wish I had your enthusiasm but the truth is, Kobe is getting older. All the role players are 30 or in 30+.

The bench might be one of the worst in the NBA and the Heat look like they have built one of the greatest teams of all time.

I think LA will have to do some serious maneuvering to make it to the finals again. Kobe has 2 more years tops....
              Jerry West got older....Wilt Chamberlain got older......Kareem Abdul-Jabbar got older......James Worthy got older.......Magic got older..........Shaq got older........Kobe GETTIN older.......

.....we the LAKESHOW son!!!!!!!!........believe me dawgy we won't be down for long..........come on now kid I thought chu knew!!!!!!!

Comment

ok, aver ke pasa, I hope ke no VV los lakers, cuz it only makes us look good when we beat a healthy lakers team

lol

I know you guys will be back to add more rings, I just hope Dallas gets one ring, this is our year
                Well for what its worth I hope ya'll get a ring this year too.......

Comment

whats wrong, more of this is good
                  LOL!!!!!

I hope you guys clapp the heat up!!! I think the mavs deserve a ring! I'll be rooting for the mavs!

Comment

• not happy with this move AT ALL

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                      Jerry West got older....Wilt Chamberlain got older......Kareem Abdul-Jabbar got older......James Worthy got older.......Magic got older..........Shaq got older........Kobe GETTIN older.......

.....we the LAKESHOW son!!!!!!!!........believe me dawgy we won't be down for long..........come on now kid I thought chu knew!!!!!!!
                      I hear you I'm just talking about this current team. Remember we went 10 years without winning **** after the 80's Lakers got old.

I hope LA gets Dwight Howard, that would put them back in the drivers seat.

Comment

Working...
                      X