No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    I'm afraid this Pau situation is gonna escalate.

Everybody's gotta be on the same page if they gonna try to make a serious run for the playoffs.
    pau is part of the reason they got on the same page.

dantoni is the one not on the same page.

EVERYONE wants post up basketball.

kobe, dwight (even though he shouldn't be posted up) and pau.

dantoni can't feck with kobe OR dwight.

so he fecks with gasol. because FO and fans don't care about gasol.

Comment

• everything is going great. you just won back to back.

you just beat thunder. you're up 18.

why would you as a coach wanna mess with minutes and rotation?

just because you want to play small and faster?

the guy already accepted not starting. the guy already accepted less minutes.

so in a 18 point blowout game you feck with him even more by cutting his minutes more and not playing him in the 4th?

+21

lakers was +21 points with pau on the floor last night.

he had 7 points, 7 rebounds, 7 assists when he sat him in the 3rd.

Comment

• Agreed.

What I'm worried about is how this might drive Pau into demanding a trade.

Comment

Agreed.

i don't understand why dantoni doesn't want to play him.

the guy is producing.

he's the top 3 or 4 players on this team and you can't play him?

Comment

• pau for jason terry/courtney lee/ + salary dump + multiple picks..

let's do this

Comment

Agreed.

that c0cksucker cries too much...about everything...every f0cking day i read about Pau whining about something

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                that c0cksucker cries too much...about everything...every f0cking day i read about Pau whining about something
                All that complaining aint gone mean much if they keep winning with him on the bench.

I figure if Kobe can change it up for the good of the team, Pau should too.

Comment

All that complaining aint gone mean much if they keep winning with him on the bench.

I figure if Kobe can change it up for the good of the team, Pau should too.

everyone seems to be happy except Pau...and to be honest, he didn't start playing well until he got put on the bench...that lit a fire under his ass...i say let him keep brooding

Comment

everyone seems to be happy except Pau...and to be honest, he didn't start playing well until he got put on the bench...that lit a fire under his ass...i say let him keep brooding
                    Hard to let that kinda talent go though.

Best passing big man in a ball moving offense. You'd think it would work out perfectly right?

Right now, I'm just gonna concentrate on this road trip. We'll know if this **** is legit.

Comment

This^. Along with that, he's often soft and late on defense and I haven't forgotten the way he disappeared on offense the last two post seasons. If they're winning with him coming off the bench then so be it. This is not not 2008-2010.

Comment

Working...
                      X