No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    So those tickets my gf got me for the Pistons-Lakers game.

Yeah.. THis coming Sunday... yeah... THIS..... SUNDAY.

Neither of realized it, she put them for sale on stub hub, probably won't sell.. waste of money.

I'll catch one next year.
    why are you not going for reed?

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
      why are you not going for reed?
      It's the superbowl!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        It's the superbowl!
        ill let you off,im from the uk so the superbowl is the superbowl lol

Comment

• Originally posted by gatagata View Post
          Will Kobe continue to shoot less and pass the ball? I don't think he'll be content with shooting less even if they will start winning games.
          it won't last.

not because of kobe as much as opponents will adjust their defense.

they'll play passing lanes to steal his passes, double kobe further out to prevent him from driving to kick out, or even sag off on him and cover his teammates.

kobe facilitating is not a new thing, he did earlier this season too. it's just now he's doing it from the post when before dantoni didn't want anyone posting up.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            Yeah, I'm a 'hater' because I don't think that no-one can stop a team 6 games below .500 from winning a 7 game series.

You Lakers are the most deluded, fickle fanbase I've come across in any sport.
            you're a hater because you see a delusional cheeky tua post and react like its serious...

and also just mention the okc struggles while ignoring the fact that the Lakers didnt have a great game either...

Comment

• 3-0 #kobesystem

Comment

• Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post
                3-0 #kobesystem
                i didn't like the 3rd game as much as the 1st two, rory.

i think the 1st two games was more kobe posting up (along with a little pau) and hitting the open man.

this last one was more dribbling and just a tad bit overpassing.

while the 1st two was more deliberate and slower, last night was more hectic and faster.

it's like instead of dantoni saying "WE FOUND WHAT WORKS, LETS BUILD ON IT.", dantoni is saying "HOW DO I TURN THIS CLOSER TO MY SYSTEM."

Comment

• pau gasol upset that he didn't play in the 4th.

pau in only 21 minutes, 3 quarters.

7 points, 7 rebounds, 7 assists.

should have had more points but his shots and free throws wasn't falling well but he was making the right plays and getting to the line.

lakers were PLUS-21 points with pau on the court.

dantoni's response? "THE HORNETS WENT SMALL THAT'S WHY"

when your opponent goes small, you go big. when they want to play fast, you go slow. you go to your strengths not theirs. you make them adapt to you, not you adapt to them.

wins are great but worthless if the coach doesn't realize why you won and build on it.

Comment

• pau gasol +/- during 3 game winning streak

+21 vs. hornets
                    +15 vs. thunder
                    +16 vs. jazz

Comment

• I'm afraid this Pau situation is gonna escalate.

Everybody's gotta be on the same page if they gonna try to make a serious run for the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                      X