**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    you guys rent are due.

don't make us send your joke of a franchise back to l.a. sports arena.

dont be like that Tua.. I enjoy looking at our wonderful banners hanging in the rafters

Comment

• The Lake show should be hitting their straps in a few weeks.

teething stage then I expect some work from the tenants

Comment

• It's going to take time. Everyone was freaking out when the Heat looked suspect the first 15-20 games of their first season together, and than they went all the way to the finals until Lebron froze in those finals.

What's funny is had the NBA not wrongfully veto'd the Paul deal last year, the Lakers would have Paul, Kobe, and Howard right now. That would have been better than having Nash, Kobe, Pau, and Howard.

Still think the Lakers will get it together.

Comment

• Even though the Lakers went 0-8 in preseason and are 0-2 in the regular season. I think they will still make the finals(against the Heat).

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
            You're wrong. The Clippers have the best PG in the league and the most talented team in the league from top to bottom. I will be surprised if they don't make it to at least the Western Conference finals. They are a title contendor. Friday should be fun. Crawford had 29 points tonight in a little over 30 minutes.
            Rondo > Paul. And Rondo actually elevates his game in the playoffs aswell.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Rondo is a beast. It's debatable, I love his game. He does elevate his game in the playoffs. If only Rondo could shoot, outside of Kyrie Irving he's one of my favorite PG' s to watch in the league.

Comment

• i know he's hurt and all but d rose poops on all!!!!!!!!! MVP dont forget that. Plus my bulls will stay a float cause they have a good team and when he gets back the miami heat so called reign will stop!!!!!!

Comment

• Just popped in to see the circle jerk of Lakers fan that live hundreds of miles from LA

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      maybe.

but not before chris paul's injury.

Comment

Working...
                      X