• Show
Clear All

• Please don't overpay Ed Davis.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      I knew Kobe would blow it for us.
      Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Kobe: i just need you to rebound and keep your mouth shut

Jeanie Buss and Jim Buss are stupid for bringing Kobe on their recruiting trip.

I am going to add insult to injury to you lakers fans with this one. The last part of the Tweet is the one to pay attention to.

[IMG] [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

I am going to add insult to injury to you lakers fans with this one. The last part of the Tweet is the one to pay attention to.

[IMG] [/IMG]

he spoke for 3 mins during the 2 hour meeting...it was the presentation that failed

Comment

• suns are gonna get aldridge watch

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            suns are gonna get aldridge watch
            That is wishful thinking for you. You guys spent all your cap signing Chandler.

Comment

That is wishful thinking for you. You guys spent all your cap signing Chandler.

sign and trade with Portland...they'll send Bledsoe up there to play the 2 along wit Lillard

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                sign and trade with Portland...they'll send Bledsoe up there to play the 2 along wit Lillard
                That won't happen. I think TBH, The visits are a form of Courtesy, He is thinking about 2 teams. San Antonio, and Houston. Apparently his meeting with Houston went very well.

Comment

[IMG] [/IMG]
                  smh, wtf did the lakers say?

Lemarcus: What about analytics?

Mitch: Analytics? well um.......feed the ball to kobe, make him look good and.........he may analytically pass you the ball, but you need to score so....... he may analytically pass it to you again.......

Lemarcus: O, Ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    This. Also i think the suns knew that signing chandler would make it more appealing for aldridge. we shall see

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      This. Also i think the suns knew that signing chandler would make it more appealing for aldridge. we shall see

that's why they gave Brandon Knight all that money

Comment

Working...
                      X