Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trade bynum to new orleans for okafor and 20 lbs. of crawfish.

Comment

• Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      Bynum is always injured, it's getting old man.

Cavs are getting Z back, Orlando is rolling, I think it's going to be ridiculously hard for LA to repeat.
      The Cavs and Orlando cancel one of them out...........so we really only have to worry bout the Cavs IMO..........

and yes it's not gonna be EZ.......the Cavs seem to match up very well with us....and fatass shaqass is gonna be back by then....

Our big men are much more skilled but that tough factor still is a question for sure....lets see!

Comment

• Originally posted by Glock View Post
        trade bynum to new orleans for okafor and 20 lbs. of crawfish.
        Okafor would be nice for sure.....throw in this biatch and you got a deal.

Comment

Cavs are getting Z back, Orlando is rolling, I think it's going to be ridiculously hard for LA to repeat.
          Always injured? lol The man had two freak injuries. He's not like Oden who is always injured every season. How is Bynum going to stop another player landing on his knee?

Comment

• last night's 2nd half performance was very Clipper-like

i cant stand how this team falls asleep once they get a big lead

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              last night's 2nd half performance was very Clipper-like

i cant stand how this team falls asleep once they get a big lead
              it's okay.

knock off san antonio in the FIRST ROUND and all will be forgiven.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                Okafor would be nice for sure.....throw in this biatch and you got a deal.

kobe's wife will veto the trade.

Comment

I don't like Bynum for that very reason. He always gets hurt. You would think after the first 2 injuries you would strengthen your legs. But for some reason this idiot thinks chicken legs with no muscle on them is better than having muscle on them.

LA can still repeat. The west is pretty easy to win, as long as we don't get the Spurs, we will make the finals. The east is so freakin hard in the playoffs that no matter what the finals team will be tired, hurting, and drained.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I don't like Bynum for that very reason. He always gets hurt. You would think after the first 2 injuries you would strengthen your legs. But for some reason this idiot thinks chicken legs with no muscle on them is better than having muscle on them.

LA can still repeat. The west is pretty easy to win, as long as we don't get the Spurs, we will make the finals. The east is so freakin hard in the playoffs that no matter what the finals team will be tired, hurting, and drained.
                    as long as we don't get the spurs?

that'll be our 1st round matchup.

easy sweep for the lakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glock View Post
                      as long as we don't get the spurs?

that'll be our 1st round matchup.

easy sweep for the lakers.

For real?

Spurs are never an easy sweep for us. The spurs always rain on our parade. They play boring basketball, they put the crowd and team in the sleeper hold and by the time there is 2mins left in the 4th, we got no energy. I seen it happen too many times.

Comment

Working...
                      X