• Show
Clear All

• who lakers gunna sign in summer?

Comment

• Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      who lakers gunna sign in summer?

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        yeah, he would be an awesome signing, may aswell giv thise rings up staright away lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          Who will have to go?

Comment

• Originally posted by CumulousClouds View Post
            Who will have to go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              physical on defense doesn't mean physical post up offense.

and kobe's finesse lakers won 2 titles.

reliable C? this is the 1st playoffs when they actually got bynum healthy and playing significant minutes.

they got swept.

lol, well then you just basically said Bynum is garbage. He is always injured and for the first time he was healthy, we have absolutely 0 presence in the paint and get swept by Dallas.

And they won one title being completely finesse. That was the Orlando series. The series against Boston was physical, not 80s Detroit physical but none-the-less a grind em out series.

Comment

• bynum is a great player when fully fit

Comment

• “Looking back on it, we should have contacted Kobe. Kobe said it was management’s job to pick a coach. He just said, ‘Defense first.’ That’s what we were doing, but we should have reached out to him.”
                  — Jim Buss talks about regretting not speaking to Kobe about Mike Brown hire.

Comment

• Wonder if he is bluffin'?? I sure hope he is.........

ESPN
                    Will Dwight Howard Stay With The Magic?

Dwight Howard is not planning on following Shaquille O'Neal's lead and bolting the Orlando Magic via fee agency.

Dwight Howard

Howard

Or so Howard is saying a year before the he hits the open market following next season. The center is under contract with the Magic through the 2012-13 season, but can terminate the deal a year early.

O'Neal, looking to take his talents to Hollywood, left the Magic for the Los Angeles Lakers after the 1995-96 season.

"I'm not trying to run behind nobody like Shaq or be behind somebody else," Howard told the Orlando Sentinel Monday.

"I want to start my own path and I want people to follow my path and not just follow somebody else's path. I want to have my own path, and I want to start that here in Orlando. But I can't do it alone. Not only do I need the right teammates, but I need the city behind me. That's the only way it's going to get done. We can change this small city that we have -- this small market that we have -- and we can make it a big market."

In order to make that leap it appears the Magic would have to re-tool their roster to appease Howard. Following a first-round playoff ouster by the Atlanta Hawks, the Magic would have to give the All-NBA center a stronger supposting cast to make the club a bigger threat to win a championship.

A deeper run in the playoffs would perhaps give Howard even more reason to stay put in Orlando.

"As of right now, I'm a part of the Orlando Magic and I plan to be here," Howard told the newspaper.

"And I want the Magic to do whatever they can to make sure that we can get our city behind us. That's the only thing that I want to happen: just to have the city behind me and the support of our fans.

I never said I was leaving. I never, ever thought about leaving. That's basically where my head is right now. I never said anything to them (the Magic) about what my plans were because that's not what I'm focused on right now."

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      lol, well then you just basically said Bynum is garbage. He is always injured and for the first time he was healthy, we have absolutely 0 presence in the paint and get swept by Dallas.

And they won one title being completely finesse. That was the Orlando series. The series against Boston was physical, not 80s Detroit physical but none-the-less a grind em out series.
                      did i say that?

bynum produced the most out of everyone aside from kobe.

and as physical as the boston series was , lamar/pau played more minutes than pau/bynum.

bynum changes the dynamic of the lakers offense when he's on the floor. some good but also some bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X