No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
    Lolz, Pierce can eat CRUTCHES for all I care. Celtics suck.
    Ya hurd!!!

That win the other day sure was sweet!

Comment

• Huge win last night......why you ask??????

The team came together to play without KOBE.....now don't get it twisted...no KOBE = no Championship........bottom line.......but if we can get the rest of the team to step up like they did yesterday......we are going to be damn near unstoppable.........true story!!!!!

Comment

• Kobe needs to sit tonight and sit through the All Star Game..............there I said it.........

No way in hell Kobe should be allowed to play in the All Star Game........have him show up....make a cameo in the game for like 2.5 and then sit and bull**** with the rest of the fellas on the bench for the rest of the game....true story!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          Kobe needs to sit tonight and sit through the All Star Game..............there I said it.........

No way in hell Kobe should be allowed to play in the All Star Game........have him show up....make a cameo in the game for like 2.5 and then sit and bull**** with the rest of the fellas on the bench for the rest of the game....true story!

he's sitting out tonight...just got the ESPN text alert

Comment

• "Destruction, hence, like creation, is one of Nature's mandates."
            Marquis de Sade

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              he's sitting out tonight...just got the ESPN text alert
              Yeah I had heard bout tonight.....but the last I heard is that KB24 wanted in at the All Star game....and that the league was putting pressure for him to play.......**** all that mess.....he needs to rest up and get ready for the second part of the season.....I say keep him out...but don't leave it up to him otherwise he will play.....Phill has to pull rank and sit him.....

Comment

• No moves for us this season.....trade deadline will come and go and we will still be the best team in the league....we are deep and got mad talent....

of the other teams making moves what worries ya'll???

Caron Butler to the Mavs might just get them to the West championship game but we should be able to handle they ass in 6.......no lie!

Comment

• Is tonights game a must win???? well maybe not.....but we really could use a big win tonight!!!! GO LAKERS!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    Is tonights game a must win???? well maybe not.....but we really could use a big win tonight!!!! GO LAKERS!!!!

Nice little win over the weekend......but you gotta keep it rollin.....no way in hell we should lose to the Warriors....or the Kings.....GO LAKERS!!!!!!!

Comment

• pau gasol needs to just stfu

Comment

Working...
                      X