• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Raptors and their streakyness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      Damn Raptors and their streakyness.
      I know it's the middle of the season....**** don't matter till playoffs....and we are in the dance for sure.....but fuk I hate seeing us play like this.....I don't even think the Raptors had much to do with their win as much as the Lakers did with their loss.......we just playing like **** dude no lie...and it's pissing me off...if it's not one thing it's a nother......vs the Raptors there was no damn "D" to speak of.........

Comment

• Dangerous to over look Philly........I know this.......but after two pretty good wins on the road.......im really looking ahead at this Sunday's showdown with the Celts..........I got a "c" note on my Lakers....chump change but we better get that win!!!!!!!!!GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• i f'n hate the east coast road trips...i miss watching them play at 7:30 PST at the bar...i get home, all i see is James and Jim Hill talkin

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            i f'n hate the east coast road trips...i miss watching them play at 7:30 PST at the bar...i get home, all i see is James and Jim Hill talkin
            Yeah I know...it sux.....but at least I do get to see some third quarter and 4th quarter action.......

Comment

• How bout them Lakers???

We looked great in the first.......we looked like **** in the 2nd and not so hot in the 3rd........but came threw in the 4th.....

KB24 is the stuff of legends....and we all get to witness history as it happens!!! one day you will all tell you kids of KB24....true story!!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=300131002

Comment

• 2 years ago to this day, the Lakers acquired Pau for Kwame

Comment

• Lakers, like Boston and SA are teams built for the playoffs.

In a 7 game series things change, I wouldn't be too concerned with LA right now. It was a good win vs the Celts and I think as time goes by, Artest get's more and more involved.

Kobe is hurt though, they should seriously consider giving him some rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                    Lakers, like Boston and SA are teams built for the playoffs.

In a 7 game series things change, I wouldn't be too concerned with LA right now. It was a good win vs the Celts and I think as time goes by, Artest get's more and more involved.

Kobe is hurt though, they should seriously consider giving him some rest.

he wont take it C....can't keep dude off the court

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      he wont take it C....can't keep dude off the court
                      You aint ever lied......Kobe is gonna do Kobe cuz that's how he rolls....but I can't say I disagree with my boy Cuau.....I sure would love for the Lakers brass to step in and say...take a game or two of kid! (as in im telling your you are out....not asking) otherwise KB24 will want to be out there till one of his limbs fall off...

Comment

Working...
                      X