No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Good, I wouldnt ever want to give up Bynum/Gasol for Howard.
    You are in the minority, most Lakers fans are praying for D12.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      You are in the minority, most Lakers fans are praying for D12.
      Id love Howard... But sure as **** not for all that.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Id love Howard... But sure as **** not for all that.
        I agree with you but it ain't happening with anything less.
        I don't know why Chicago ain't been making a push for Dwight. Dwight and Rose together just seems to make a lot of sense.
        If I was D. Rose I'd be on the phone every day telling Dwight to request a trade to Chitown.
        They got Noah, Boozer, Asif, Gibson, and Deng to wave at Orlando too.

Comment

• Don't be surprised if Dwight's in NJ by Xmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            Don't be surprised if Dwight's in NJ by Xmas.

and NJ gives them what? a tomato can, a piece of paper, a bag of dorritos, and a pack of gum?

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              Don't be surprised if Dwight's in NJ by Xmas.
              I suspect that Dwight might go somewhere we might all not even be expecting.
              Clippers showing out and embarrassing the Lakers right now.

Comment

• Another CP3 lob lol. The rout is on and it's not even fair.
                It's apparent Lakers too old, too slow, and badly need fresh young athletic bodies.
                The only glimmer I see is the young PG Norris or whatever played decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  I agree with you but it ain't happening with anything less.
                  I don't know why Chicago ain't been making a push for Dwight. Dwight and Rose together just seems to make a lot of sense.
                  If I was D. Rose I'd be on the phone every day telling Dwight to request a trade to Chitown.
                  They got Noah, Boozer, Asif, Gibson, and Deng to wave at Orlando too.
                  On ESPN, there's a report on Rose's lack of recruiting; supposedly not in his personality.

Chicago isn't on Dwight's wishlist... Nets, Lakers, Mavericks, or Magic are and no team would give up what they would have to give up to get Dwight, unless they had an assurance of an extension.

Chicago could offer a good package though; and Dwight would be great for the defensive culture of the Bulls. They would have to give up their depth at 4 and 5 (3 of the 4 players you listed minus Boozer), but it might be worth it.

I want to see a competitive mix in the league, so I want the Nets to get him, but Orlando's going to want another asset in their package of Lopez and draft picks.

Clippers look good already. The Chauncey pickup got lost in the shuffle, but it was a really good move after the Paul trade (Gordon loss), before this Clippers stint I thought he was a slightly undersized 2 playing as a big 1 all this time, and he might be proving it by averaging 20 per this season.

Lakers definitely look as sloppy as the announcers are pointing out.

Comment

• Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    On ESPN, there's a report on Rose's lack of recruiting; supposedly not in his personality.

Chicago isn't on Dwight's wishlist... Nets, Lakers, Mavericks, or Magic are and no team would give up what they would have to give up to get Dwight, unless they had an assurance of an extension.

Chicago could offer a good package though; and Dwight would be great for the defensive culture of the Bulls. They would have to give up their depth at 4 and 5 (3 of the 4 players you listed minus Boozer), but it might be worth it.

I want to see a competitive mix in the league, so I want the Nets to get him, but Orlando's going to want another asset in their package of Lopez and draft picks.

Clippers look good already. The Chauncey pickup got lost in the shuffle, but it was a really good move after the Paul trade (Gordon loss), before this Clippers stint I thought he was a slightly undersized 2 playing as a big 1 all this time, and he might be proving it by averaging 20 per this season.

Lakers definitely look as sloppy as the announcers are pointing out.
                    Clippers look so good they might have to rename this thread the official Clippers thread lol.
                    Orlando trying hard to keep D12 but once it gets near the deadline and he don't resign with them they will have no other choice.

Comment

• Thing is. Closer to the deadline, the less they get out of him.

Cause everyone could just say, tough luck, and they wind up with nothing out of him.

Basically Orlando ends up the desperate side. Not the people wanting him.

Comment

Working...
                      X