• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i dunno man....

he just picked up a cheap coach

just did a salary dump

if nothing major happens this week and we slowly lose pieces by the deadline...man, i dont even wanna think about it

in other CP3 news
    what options were out there really? mike brown seemed like the best option at the time for the lakers, i really hope the lakers get howard. Just to piss off mark cuban and dan gilbert, i really hate those 2 teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underated Boxer View Post
      what options were out there really? mike brown seemed like the best option at the time for the lakers, i really hope the lakers get howard. Just to piss off mark cuban and dan gilbert, i really hate those 2 teams.

Rick Adelman was the coach that a lot of people wanted...they didn't even bring him in for an interview

Jim Buss did one interview, Brown, and made a decision

Comment

• Gasol seems to be taking it fine, so I'm not tripping. We could still do good. Sure Odom is gone but not the end of the world.

The CP3 thing vexes me though. Stern screwed the Hornets. Clips aren't gonna give up Gordon for CP3 to not stay after the year. And GS ain't giving up Curry for a really good but iffy kneed pg. Kinda laughable but at the same time frustrating when they blocked the LA deal. Best option and they block it. -smh.

Comment

• Clippers deal for CP3 fell through because somehow the league thinks the Clippers should give up Eric Gordon, Kaman, Bledsoe, Aminu, and Minny's 1st round pick lol.
          Stern is cockblocking CP3 from going where he wants to go nothing else need be said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
            Clippers deal for CP3 fell through because somehow the league thinks the Clippers should give up Eric Gordon, Kaman, Bledsoe, Aminu, and Minny's 1st round pick lol.
            Stern is cockblocking CP3 from going where he wants to go nothing else need be said.
            Not to worry.....so he plays there one more year........then becomes a Laker.....I can deal.......

Comment

• What is the Knicks free space compared to LA's?

Cause I think it'd just come down to a bidding war for CP3 when he's in FA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underated Boxer View Post
                actually, i dont think jimm buss is cleaning house at all, i think they got rid of odom for more reason than just him gettin butt hurt, the distractions surrounding odom is the rumor aka khloe kadashian.
                Funny he did mention that in one of his interviews.........did you guys hear that interview he did on 710 with Steven A Smith?? it was right after the CP3 trade was announced......he sounded like he had been straight crying no lie.......and he wondered out loud if the reason why he got traded (at that time) was because of the show.....aka Kloe but I guess KB don't think so

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/12/kobe-b...ar-odom-trade/

Comment

• got this lil tidbit from CL that i found interesting

Dumping him to the Mavs makes alot more sense than people think. First of all, realize that the Mavs aren't going to win again, even with Odom. They lost Chandler - their best defender and anchor for NO ONE. Imagine if we just gave Bynum away for no one. How terrible would our defense become? Second of all, as a result of the Tyson trade, the Mavs had a $12 million TPE. That put them in serious contention to snatch away Dwight or CP3. By giving them Odom, they now only have a $3 million TPE. Mitch essentially took the Mavs out of the running. We still have til March to make a trade, and at least now we know Cuban can't outbid us.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    got this lil tidbit from CL that i found interesting
                    If we land Superman.........CHAMP move......if we don't .....CHUMP move.......true story!

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                      Funny he did mention that in one of his interviews.........did you guys hear that interview he did on 710 with Steven A Smith?? it was right after the CP3 trade was announced......he sounded like he had been straight crying no lie.......and he wondered out loud if the reason why he got traded (at that time) was because of the show.....aka Kloe but I guess KB don't think so

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/12/kobe-b...ar-odom-trade/
                      kobe dont run the team, jimm buss does. Lakers had there worst year when odom and khloe started that garbage show, before that they won a title when there was no show.

Comment

Working...
                      X