• *sigh*

i dont even wanna watch basketball anymore

Comment

• Ridiculous.....

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        *sigh*

i dont even wanna watch basketball anymore
        Oh cheer up you guys still have a decent shot a Dwight. Better hope and pray Lakers get him though. I hope that experimental procedure helped Kobe's knee though.

Comment

• Whats the deal with Lamar why did you guys trade him away seemed like a good player for you guys...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
            Oh cheer up you guys still have a decent shot a Dwight. Better hope and pray Lakers get him though. I hope that experimental procedure helped Kobe's knee though.

meh...i dont like the signs right now...

Comment

• Originally posted by dough401 View Post
              Whats the deal with Lamar why did you guys trade him away seemed like a good player for you guys...

because he got all butthurt from almost being traded...then he asked to be traded...so the Lakers decided to do a 'salary dump'...straight to a conference rival

Jim Buss might be cleaning house

Comment

because he got all butthurt from almost being traded...then he asked to be traded...so the Lakers decided to do a 'salary dump'...straight to a conference rival

actually, i dont think jimm buss is cleaning house at all, i think they got rid of odom for more reason than just him gettin butt hurt, the distractions surrounding odom is the rumor aka khloe kadashian.

Comment

I see but to last years champ wouldnt have figured that one looks like Drik will get a lil help...

Comment

• Originally posted by Underated Boxer View Post
                    actually, i dont think jimm buss is cleaning house at all, i think they got rid of odom for more reason than just him gettin butt hurt, the distractions surrounding odom is the rumor aka khloe kadashian.

i dunno man....

he just picked up a cheap coach

just did a salary dump

if nothing major happens this week and we slowly lose pieces by the deadline...man, i dont even wanna think about it

in other CP3 news
                    Clippers are refusing New Orleans-NBA steep asking price for Chris Paul, league sources tell Y! Sports. "Deal could be dying," source says.

Comment

• They dumped odoms contract so they can obsorbe turkoglus contract.

Comment

Working...
                      X