**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lw0CRo0cKdM&hl=en_US&fs=1&">

Comment

• Game on tonight fellas....Hornets come in to town......gotta keep the winning streak going!!!!!! GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Game on tonight fellas....Hornets come in to town......gotta keep the winning streak going!!!!!! GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!

Hornets got GOT!!!! no game till Fri =0(

the Heat at home should be a great game though!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          Hornets got GOT!!!! no game till Fri =0(

the Heat at home should be a great game though!!!!
          GREAT game on tap for tonight fellas...Got Dwane Wade and his Miami Heat coming to our house.......should be a good one!!!!!!!! AT THIS POINT IN THE SEASON THERE IS ONE TEAM THAT CAN STOP THE LAKERS...........AND THAT'S THE LAKERS..........TRUE STORY!!!!!!!!!GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Where's Mak and Ric? I know you were watchin' that shi*t last night!!!
            I was already getting ready to yell at the TV for that shot selection too ahahah.

Comment

• Originally posted by HollaHolla View Post
              Where's Mak and Ric? I know you were watchin' that shi*t last night!!!
              I was already getting ready to yell at the TV for that shot selection too ahahah.

man, it was tense at the bar last night...then it erupted after that shot...f'n Kobe man...dude has daggers

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                man, it was tense at the bar last night...then it erupted after that shot...f'n Kobe man...dude has daggers
                I watched the first half at a bar then went home, after the game I was thinkin'
                "damn I should have stayed at the bar" hahaha. I woke my girl up with my yelling after the shot lol. Got a bit of a scare when LO gouged Gasol's eye, thought LO was gonna drop bombs on O'neal too haha.

Comment

• What a shot, talk about Clutch.

Comment

• i was lookin for this thread last night...! i was watchin it at a bar..then starting "woooing" outta nowhere, but **** it Kobe is the ****

Comment

• Can't forget about Fish too, if it wasn't for his three they wouldn't have been in position for the kill, made D-Wade pay for that missed ft.

Comment

Working...
                      X