Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bynum is having a strong game but, we need Gasol back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      Bynum is having a strong game but, we need Gasol back!
      Well we are officially on a losing streak.....but it will not last long...I just hope KB24 is gonna be good to go soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Well we are officially on a losing streak.....but it will not last long...I just hope KB24 is gonna be good to go soon!
        Got Detroit tonight..hope we end this losing skid!!!

Comment

Got Detroit tonight..hope we end this losing skid!!!
          Ah ....that didn't last long! we back to the winning ways......that second unit is really starting to worry me though....but never the less Laker win is always a good win!

Im so starting to get on the boat with having Fish come off the bench though....Brown or Farmar should be more in the mix....but I think we will see this more and more as the season goes on...In Phill We Trust!!!

Comment

• No Sasha last night, and it was a good thing. Farmar actually passed up on some bull**** 3's for once and got into the lane. We did well in the 2nd and 3rd quarter. But in the 4th our lead came all the way down to 8. It's a long season though so we will be okay. Hopefully Gasol comes back tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
              No Sasha last night, and it was a good thing. Farmar actually passed up on some bull**** 3's for once and got into the lane. We did well in the 2nd and 3rd quarter. But in the 4th our lead came all the way down to 8. It's a long season though so we will be okay. Hopefully Gasol comes back tonight.
              KB24's 100th 40 point game was legit too.....that MJ shot he made (on your avi) was sick!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  lakers kinda scary with gasol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    lakers kinda scary with gasol.
                    Nah dawgy......no kinda............REAL scary is more like it......cuz that's how we do in LA baby!!!!

Comment

Nah dawgy......no kinda............REAL scary is more like it......cuz that's how we do in LA baby!!!!
                      Stomped Jersey.....as we should....to round out Nov......we only had 2 loses in this month.....we enter Dec playing some good ball......15 games this month Cleavland once and Phoenix twice amongst others but another 2 loss month puts us in a very good spot....NIIIIIIIIIIIIECE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X