No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
    Iggy a champ... he comes from winning... he can be this team's Robert Horry...he will hit a big shot when you need him to he will defend not to mention he is a champ... he comes from winning how you gonna sit there and tell me the squad can't use that?
    Yeah I'm sure he's the reason they won not because of Curry, Thompson, Green, Durant. lol

If championships are that important then might as well bring back Adam Morrison since he has 2 titles.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      I will never understand the Iguodala hype.

btw Lakers got better role players than Vanvleet and Iggy.
      that's what I'm saying. They are going to have to step up as well. AD and this-Lebron aren't winning by themselves.

Comment

• Cousins is done. Torn his ACL. Poor guy can’t catch a break

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          Cousins is done. Torn his ACL. Poor guy can’t catch a break
          his body is just not made to handle his size and weight. it's too bad.

Comment

Yeah I'm sure he's the reason they won not because of Curry, Thompson, Green, Durant. lol

If championships are that important then might as well bring back Adam Morrison since he has 2 titles.
            Ok now you just sounding ignant...you know damn well Iggy came off the bench delivered some quiality minutes and hit some timely ass key buckets...Adam Morrison didn't even suit up a few of those games...........Why the hate on Iggy? he take yo girl or something????

Comment

Ok now you just sounding ignant...you know damn well Iggy came off the bench delivered some quiality minutes and hit some timely ass key buckets...Adam Morrison didn't even suit up a few of those games...........Why the hate on Iggy? he take yo girl or something????
              I don't hate him, I just don't think he's that good to even play.

If they sign him it should be as a player/coach as the 12th man on the bench. Other than that I don't what he could add for them on the court.

I hate media hype more than anything. Its not personal against Iggy. Media always bandwagons on some random player and everyone ends up following whatever they say. Like how they boosted Giannis when he was never an MVP level player. And then they end up giving him an MVP after hyping him. It's like some Illuminati type **** sometimes.

Comment

I don't hate him, I just don't think he's that good to even play.

If they sign him it should be as a player/coach as the 12th man on the bench. Other than that I don't what he could add for them on the court.

I hate media hype more than anything. Its not personal against Iggy. Media always bandwagons on some random player and everyone ends up following whatever they say. Like how they boosted Giannis when he was never an MVP level player. And then they end up giving him an MVP after hyping him. It's like some Illuminati type **** sometimes.
                Ooooooooooh it all makes sense now... you one of "them"

ok good job mijo..... keep doing you!

Comment

Ooooooooooh it all makes sense now... you one of "them"

ok good job mijo..... keep doing you!
                  lul. I didn't say I believe in conspiracies I was saying thats how it seems.

Media hypes up a player who isn't the best, but they keep saying he is. Then the casuals see him do 1 or 2 good things on the court and start saying "the media might be right". Then every other media see's the ratings of hyping up the "new guy" and they start doing the same. It's like a snowball effect.

Iggy is one of those guys thats like the 6th best player on a team and pseudo intellectuals (espn analysts) like to hype him up to seem like they are smarter then they really are. "oh look I'm giving attention to something that most people probably didn't realize. I'm smart."

Comment

lul. I didn't say I believe in conspiracies I was saying thats how it seems.

Media hypes up a player who isn't the best, but they keep saying he is. Then the casuals see him do 1 or 2 good things on the court and start saying "the media might be right". Then every other media see's the ratings of hyping up the "new guy" and they start doing the same. It's like a snowball effect.

Iggy is one of those guys thats like the 6th best player on a team and pseudo intellectuals (espn analysts) like to hype him up to seem like they are smarter then they really are. "oh look I'm giving attention to something that most people probably didn't realize. I'm smart."

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      Cousins is done. Torn his ACL. Poor guy can’t catch a break
                      Lakers needs to sign Amare Stoudemire. He still looks serviceable for a big man in the Big 3 Tournament.

Comment

Working...
                      X