No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
    Time to part ways with Randle and Clarkson. They aren't being used to their strengths and being a distraction to the locker room.
    Not clarkson he’s the 6th man and can put up points. Randle is however very tradeable cause Larry nance and kuzma are playing at a higher level and randle is gonna be a lot of money to keep when they need to make space for free agency. Randle and deng for some peanuts, wouldn’t mind if they waited till the season ends to do it tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Not clarkson he’s the 6th man and can put up points. Randle is however very tradeable cause Larry nance and kuzma are playing at a higher level and randle is gonna be a lot of money to keep when they need to make space for free agency. Randle and deng for some peanuts, wouldn’t mind if they waited till the season ends to do it tho.
      Clarkson is gone. His 12 mill per year has to go if they are going to get 2 max free agents.

Comment

• Guessing they're limiting Randle's minutes because they're trying to trade him

Comment

Clarkson is gone. His 12 mill per year has to go if they are going to get 2 max free agents.
          Not if they get deng off

Comment

Not if they get deng off
            Have you read the reports woj put out? They gave up moving Deng cus no one wants him plus Lakers aren't giving up picks or players. They already said that they can trade JC in the offseason so they are not in a rush but i think it's a ploy for leverage. I heard Charlotte are really interested in him but don't have the expiring deals to get him or a 1st round picks.

Comment

Have you read the reports woj put out? They gave up moving Deng cus no one wants him plus Lakers aren't giving up picks or players. They already said that they can trade JC in the offseason so they are not in a rush but i think it's a ploy for leverage. I heard Charlotte are really interested in him but don't have the expiring deals to get him or a 1st round picks.
              I think it would be a mistake trading clarkson there is no garuantee they land two superstars they should atleast wait till after the season, and deng is getting away with murder he ain’t even playing they should atleast let him get some minutes so maybe someone would be willing to take him on if he has some good games.

Comment

I think it would be a mistake trading clarkson there is no garuantee they land two superstars they should atleast wait till after the season, and deng is getting away with murder he ain’t even playing they should atleast let him get some minutes so maybe someone would be willing to take him on if he has some good games.
                Meh, I've seen enough of Clarkson to know what he is. Great 6th man dude but you can find those guys. Hard to get 2 stars on your team tho. I think PG13 is coming, but Cousins is the one they should push for. I'd rather have PG13 and Cousins than Randle and Clarkson.

Comment

You don't see Randle pouting after being subbed out? I get that he needs more minutes but it's clear that he's not happy and Luke doesn't seem to want to play Nance less minutes. They need to trade him.
                  Sure but he is not being a distraction per say at least I don't think so I actually think he has kept his computer fairly well at least in front of the media....he was even on the record saying his minutes didn't matter as long as the team got the win....

Comment

• LaVar Ball: Lakers 'don't want to play for' Luke Walton

Lulz Lakers gonna have to deal with this for as long as they have Zo.

Lavar hates every coach on planet earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      LaVar Ball: Lakers 'don't want to play for' Luke Walton

Lulz Lakers gonna have to deal with this for as long as they have Zo.

Lavar hates every coach on planet earth.
                      fak dat clown.........

Comment

Working...
                      X