**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
    Ball gonna be the test..........
    That test is already a failure. Ball has zero lateral movement. He doesn't have the skills to cut it in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      That test is already a failure. Ball has zero lateral movement. He doesn't have the skills to cut it in the league.
      Ball is legit, he's improving as the season goes on and is stringing together some pretty good games. He's already better than a lot of 20 year old guards that eventually become all stars.

Ball's dad and the Lakers put a ridiculous amount of pressure on him but he's handling it extremely well that's why I'm impressed with him. Lakers are giving him a ton of mins and shots in order to accelerate his development, it'll workout in the long run but not this year.

Comment

You are fake news.......................

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Ball is legit, he's improving as the season goes on and is stringing together some pretty good games. He's already better than a lot of 20 year old guards that eventually become all stars.

Ball's dad and the Lakers put a ridiculous amount of pressure on him but he's handling it extremely well that's why I'm impressed with him. Lakers are giving him a ton of mins and shots in order to accelerate his development, it'll workout in the long run but not this year.
          Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post

You are fake news.......................
          over/under on Lonzo scoring 8 points tonight.

Comment

over/under on Lonzo scoring 8 points tonight.

Comment

i have to admit, Zo is playing a lot better the last couple of weeks.

He's essentially turning into Steve Nash but with better defense.

Comment

i have to admit, Zo is playing a lot better the last couple of weeks.

He's essentially turning into Steve Nash but with better defense.

Comment

• Time to part ways with Randle and Clarkson. They aren't being used to their strengths and being a distraction to the locker room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
                    Time to part ways with Randle and Clarkson. They aren't being used to their strengths and being a distraction to the locker room.
                    HOw so? what I miss?

Comment

HOw so? what I miss?
                      You don't see Randle pouting after being subbed out? I get that he needs more minutes but it's clear that he's not happy and Luke doesn't seem to want to play Nance less minutes. They need to trade him.

Comment

Working...
                      X