Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    what a time to be alive

im almost as hyped for the Lakers next season as i am for my Raiders

and the way the Doyers are curbstomping right now?

good times
    Sh$t yeah maing........and my Niners are gonna...............

Comment

• upgrade

Comment

upgrade

it would have been interesting to see D'Angelo and Lonzo play together.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
          it would have been interesting to see D'Angelo and Lonzo play together.
          Haven't seen much of Pope to know..........ya'll think he is a major upgrade over Young or nah?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
            Haven't seen much of Pope to know..........ya'll think he is a major upgrade over Young or nah?
            he's the perfect role player. you can put big superstars around him and he'll help them out but he's not a game changer. Haven't watched enough of him to know if he's a good defender though.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              he's the perfect role player. you can put big superstars around him and he'll help them out but he's not a game changer. Haven't watched enough of him to know if he's a good defender though.
              KCP is one of the best perimeter defenders in the league. His job will be to guard the other team's best guard.

Comment

• Lakers future looking bright,,, still at least a year away from playoffs..

Maybe they can sneak into a 7 or 8th seed this year..

They have drafted good recently but the thing that has set them back is the deangleo Russell.. literally wasted a top 3 pick on that dude

Russel pans out, and then you draft Ingram and Lonzo, You got a good young nucleus... but nothing for that top 3 pick really sets them back..

Comment

• How would you guys feel if both Wade and Lebron came to the Lakeshow next year???

Comment

its a Lakers World

Lonzo and Lavar need to take this pic to Nike right now and get a deal done.

Round here everyone wanted to see Lonzo play. My son was at a hoops sleepaway camp and like the whole camp went into the main dining hall where the TV was to watch the Lakers summer league game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Lakers future looking bright,,, still at least a year away from playoffs..

Maybe they can sneak into a 7 or 8th seed this year..

They have drafted good recently but the thing that has set them back is the deangleo Russell.. literally wasted a top 3 pick on that dude

Russel pans out, and then you draft Ingram and Lonzo, You got a good young nucleus... but nothing for that top 3 pick really sets them back..

actually, Dlo allowed us to move Mozgov's horrible contract, got us Brook Lopez (still under 30), got us Kyle Kuzma and provided us with the cap flexibility we need for next summer

i now look at Dlo as a placeholder that did its job

Comment

Working...
                      X